Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLucianodovalle on 07/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works well, heats up fast to be USB, increases three put usb on your computer is not very big, so do not take up much space, and the cable is not small nor too gande, good size. Cons:One thing I noticed as soon as I connect my usb first in one of the doors is that it's... Read more

runs cool
    0 0
  • posted byobelix13 on 09/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:In addition to USB gadget heating circles there is still a hub for four flash cards. Cable long enough for any location. There are indicator lights turn off heating and heating. Heats up very quickly no waiting. Cons:In my case, no cons as this unit for a long time wanted... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfirefox19 on 12/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:really good thing. Their functions are carried out. Very handy if you have any more usb-gadgets that should be included (lamp, fan, etc.). Must have! Cons:Requires a "hammer and chisel Revised" :) I immediately had to open to even a heating element. Just do not hurt to ad... Read more

2 0
  • posted byeldorada on 11/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:when I saw it for the first time, was impressed by the originality. It is also possible to use several USB keys even bend to your computer, it helps me to review the necessary documents copied photos drinking coffee. Cons:the price is acceptable, because the quality was... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadrielrc on 04/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works as a USB hub; - It´s nice to rest your cup or glass - When you say it´s a warmer, makes people think it really works as one Cons:- Doesn´t work as a warmer (Look, I live in Brazil and my cofee gets cold on it) - Expensive for what it really does OtherThoughts:If... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZen101 on 04/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:As a 4 port hub, it works just as you would expect. As a beverage warmer the base is just the right size for a standard size mug / cup and keeps a hot drink warmer for longer. Cons:doesnt work so well with ceramic mugs although that is only to be expected bearing in mind... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaladhrim on 02/02/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:An easy to use usb hub. I use it for connecting my keyboard, mouse and pda data transfer to my laptop. Which saves me the hassle of connecting 3 cables to the laptop every day and leaving no port for my external hdd or usb stick. Cons:The coffee heater does not heat the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartyn123 on 08/14/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The extra usb-drives are always handy. It comes as a nice extra with the heating pad. When I connected the USB Hub and Warmer to my computer, it worked immediately and it warmed up very very fast! I touched it to feel it was already warmed up, but I almost bur... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuimui214 on 07/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Who invented this must be a genius!! This is just a great great idea! It arrived just the right time as I need it. Also it includes 4 usb ports, which is just what I needed. My computer only has 2 ports at the front which is not enough and I had to lean to the back of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrpompeu on 04/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Nice looking, well built, a nice idea. My coffe always colds in work making it horrible. The price is a temptation. Cons:It simply doesn't warms enought. It can't keep my coffee in a porcelain mug hot. It only warms in the middle of the plate. I think I need a a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections