Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byibo123 on 12/11/2013

Very nice cool and warm device to be used for warm beverages like coffee. Very convenient and useful! Definitely a good buy! Definitely a good buy for a good price but the price has gone up!!! But a great product regardless! Definitely buy it friends! A very nice item! It does what it says and it works 100%. One of the most simple devices I've seen.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucianodovalle on 07/16/2013

Works well, heats up fast to be USB, increases three put usb on your computer is not very big, so do not take up much space, and the cable is not small nor too gande, good size. One thing I noticed as soon as I connect my usb first in one of the doors is that it's very easy to connect and not fast data transmission. Has a connection to a source does ... Read more

runs cool
    0 0
  • posted byobelix13 on 09/20/2012

In addition to USB gadget heating circles there is still a hub for four flash cards. Cable long enough for any location. There are indicator lights turn off heating and heating. Heats up very quickly no waiting. In my case, no cons as this unit for a long time wanted to buy. It's fast enough. Price happy. Product quality is also satisfied. Now use constantly ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byfirefox19 on 12/15/2010

really good thing. Their functions are carried out. Very handy if you have any more usb-gadgets that should be included (lamp, fan, etc.). Must have! Requires a "hammer and chisel Revised" :) I immediately had to open to even a heating element. Just do not hurt to add thermal paste Two heating elements warm the center, so the maximum result will be ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byeldorada on 11/13/2010

when I saw it for the first time, was impressed by the originality. It is also possible to use several USB keys even bend to your computer, it helps me to review the necessary documents copied photos drinking coffee. the price is acceptable, because the quality was disappointing. I was expecting something more. perhaps it is not for a cup of clay? in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byadrielrc on 04/06/2010

- Works as a USB hub; - It´s nice to rest your cup or glass - When you say it´s a warmer, makes people think it really works as one - Doesn´t work as a warmer (Look, I live in Brazil and my cofee gets cold on it) - Expensive for what it really does If you don´t believe in me and have money to throw out, buy one. Probably you´ll regret. Or not, who knows.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZen101 on 04/02/2010

As a 4 port hub, it works just as you would expect. As a beverage warmer the base is just the right size for a standard size mug / cup and keeps a hot drink warmer for longer. doesnt work so well with ceramic mugs although that is only to be expected bearing in mind the design of the average mugs base. it stops my coffee from getting stone cold in a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGaladhrim on 02/02/2009

An easy to use usb hub. I use it for connecting my keyboard, mouse and pda data transfer to my laptop. Which saves me the hassle of connecting 3 cables to the laptop every day and leaving no port for my external hdd or usb stick. The coffee heater does not heat the coffee very well, it merely keeps the coffee from getting very cold. Even with a metal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartyn123 on 08/14/2008

The extra usb-drives are always handy. It comes as a nice extra with the heating pad. When I connected the USB Hub and Warmer to my computer, it worked immediately and it warmed up very very fast! I touched it to feel it was already warmed up, but I almost burned my fingers! Ouch! It doesn't work so good with usual mugs. You need a mug in the same style ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuimui214 on 07/09/2008

Who invented this must be a genius!! This is just a great great idea! It arrived just the right time as I need it. Also it includes 4 usb ports, which is just what I needed. My computer only has 2 ports at the front which is not enough and I had to lean to the back of the computer to find an available port all the time. And now the problem is gone for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections