DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080P HDMI V1.3 M-M Shielded Connection Cable (1.4M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byj4ypal on 12/18/2013

Works great, as advertised. cable is long enough, well made, has a great protection around the cable. When you get it in your hands you get that the whole thing is really well made especially for the price you pay for it. This is a steal. There is not a lot to tell since this works exactly the same as ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaykaiz on 08/21/2013

The cable feels good quality and sturdy. It is able to deliver 1080p and has audio support. Very cheap price as compared to those sold in the tech shops. Rather value for money 1.4meters is a bit short but fortunately it is just long enough to reach from my CPU to my second monitor. The packaging looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaxFox on 04/20/2013

A simple cable, which has a well built very good length. If you want a super cheap HDMI cable constructed and well you just found. I have this cable for over three years and have not had problems with it from interference or something. A cable equivalent here in my country Brazil he did not know for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfigueiredops on 02/09/2013

When you are dealing with digital signal, it either flows or doesn't flow. I have one cable that doesn't work with 1080P. It simply shows a blank screen. That is why I bought three of these cables, which were designed specially for high definition images. I use them with my Sony 40" TV. They do ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfraseyboy on 01/26/2013

- Works well - Feels good - Connects tightly - Very cheap - Gold plated connectors - Good length - Comes with little plastic things on the end to protect the connectors - None I purchased a more expensive cable locally and it broke after a few months of usage. This one appears to be built far more solidly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybernardolago on 01/24/2013

This little by a HDMI cable? Hell yes! The built quality is professional, good length. There is no mistake in HDMI cable, if it works, it works. No need to buy a super expensive cable just for its brand. I've already bought five on these, and one of them has not been working properly, the image gets ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysharkbear on 11/28/2012

I have been using this cable almost daily for months to hook up my laptop to my TV in addition to an adapter also purchased from DX. Connections are satisfyingly firm and the picture I see is perfect. None really. Just as advertised. It is a perfectly functioning HDMI cable of the length indicated. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarlitoxico on 07/28/2012

Connector quality is good. The cable quality is regular The proper operation. Width can improve the quality of the cable and the connectors. For the cheap price, the object meets expectations. Try to not bend much to prevent breakage in the long term. *NOT SUPPORT 3D in Ps3 Good Price and good product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRadioactive0110 on 03/16/2012

Great cable. It works exactly as you would expect an HDMI cable should. Quality is great and the price is perfect. None at all. I use it for my PS3. Great buy. I got this one because my old HDMI cable that I bought from a store broke. This one costs a fraction of the price and has outlasted the old one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVcsilva on 11/02/2011

Very good cable, well built absolutly no looseness where I've plugged it, comes with two protections for each end, in case you want to transport it anywhere with you. Does what it is suposed to do, up to 1080p video stream, for a great price Hardly a con, but it is a little hard compared to the other ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections