DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 7-Refills
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFloryzzz on 05/22/2014

-Great price to quality rating -Good to try vaping with -Good built quality -Fast charging due smaller battery -The item doesnt produce that much smoke. -Included flavours taste horrible -Battery is okay, not that great but not horrible eiter This is great to start e-smoking with and just try it out.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygefo23 on 05/19/2013

Simple, cheap and very easy to use, has a pleasant aroma, perfeitamete simulates a normal cigarette. Is one of the cheapest in the market for sure, and for not having nicotine helps in trying to quit smoking. The battery drains fast, it is advisable to have two to leave a carrying emquanto uses another.... Read more

foto3 foto2 foto1

0 0 0

• posted byconsortium32 on 04/25/2013

The price is quite low comparing to other similar products, the build quality is okay for the product of this price, the packaging is decent but not that great. Even though it's called "Quit Smoking" E-Cigarette, I don't it's not from the same factory that makes SKU 52826. The overall build ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byLoLwUuT on 02/06/2013

pros: good amount of vapour fast charging time seems durable charger is small and very compact and also is durable looks like a real cigarette NO nicotine in these cartridges! :) cons: atomizer doesn't last so long it is about to break dealextreme should start selling extra atomizers cartridge tastes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydrs0ger on 03/01/2011

i have ordered almost every cig from the e cig to the mini , the 510 and more this is the only one im righting a post for good smoke 4.5/5 5 being the best u can get on deal good quality 4.0 /5 good battery life 4.0 /5 grate price 5.1/ 5 - one of the best and cheap ist (if you want better you have to ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysuperSB on 02/20/2011

Durable. Easy to use. No problems yet and works as expected. Not the best battery time compared to one of them i have but for the price its worth it for sure. The atomizer is not the best quality but works well and has not burned out with me and I have had it for a very long time. Battery life could ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydougiefresh on 02/06/2011

Decent price Works well Lots of vapor Can use indoors with no bad odors Refills are real cheap. Refills don't last for a long time, battery doesn't last will find yourself with a dead battery It's a healthier choice from smoking real Tabacco products, there's a bunch of flavors that you can choose from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMisterBear on 11/04/2010

This little e-cig is actually one of the best of the small ones I've come across. It costs less than a typical vapouriser, but you get the whole thing, which makes it kinda disposable (although fully rechargeable too). The cartridges that come with it produce a good thick smoke and the flavour is that ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymaksimO on 09/12/2010

- Apparently the best price-to quality ratio in the industry. - Overall quality commensurable to branded e-cigs. - Rather low capacity of battery. Seems to me, it is of NiMH or even NiCd. Fully charged, it provides for equivalent of some 3 to 4 regular cigarettes (that is, 3 to 4 times less than Li-Ion ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysheaandrew on 07/21/2010

- Sturdy build quality - Cheap, Cheap, Cheap - Easy to use - AMAZING vapour, like seriously.. This thing is like a mini fog machine - Atomizer is pretty good quality - Cheap - The vapour tastes nothing like tobacco, but this isn't a con for me, as I will be buying my own e-juice. The vapour tastes like ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections