DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 7-Refills
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFloryzzz on 05/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Great price to quality rating -Good to try vaping with -Good built quality -Fast charging due smaller battery Cons:-The item doesnt produce that much smoke. -Included flavours taste horrible -Battery is okay, not that great but not horrible eiter OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygefo23 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple, cheap and very easy to use, has a pleasant aroma, perfeitamete simulates a normal cigarette. Is one of the cheapest in the market for sure, and for not having nicotine helps in trying to quit smoking. Cons:The battery drains fast, it is advisable to have two to... Read more

foto1 foto2 foto3
    0 0
  • posted byconsortium32 on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price is quite low comparing to other similar products, the build quality is okay for the product of this price, the packaging is decent but not that great. Cons:Even though it's called "Quit Smoking" E-Cigarette, I don't it's not from the same fac... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLoLwUuT on 02/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:pros: good amount of vapour fast charging time seems durable charger is small and very compact and also is durable looks like a real cigarette NO nicotine in these cartridges! :) Cons:cons: atomizer doesn't last so long it is about to break dealextreme should start sell... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydrs0ger on 03/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i have ordered almost every cig from the e cig to the mini , the 510 and more this is the only one im righting a post for good smoke 4.5/5 5 being the best u can get on deal good quality 4.0 /5 good battery life 4.0 /5 grate price 5.1/ 5 - one of the best and... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysuperSB on 02/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Durable. Easy to use. No problems yet and works as expected. Not the best battery time compared to one of them i have but for the price its worth it for sure. Cons:The atomizer is not the best quality but works well and has not burned out with me and I have ha... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydougiefresh on 02/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Decent price Works well Lots of vapor Can use indoors with no bad odors Refills are real cheap. Cons:Refills don't last for a long time, battery doesn't last will find yourself with a dead battery OtherThoughts:It's a healthier choice from smoking real Tabacco... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMisterBear on 11/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little e-cig is actually one of the best of the small ones I've come across. It costs less than a typical vapouriser, but you get the whole thing, which makes it kinda disposable (although fully rechargeable too). The cartridges that come with it produce... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaksimO on 09/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Apparently the best price-to quality ratio in the industry. - Overall quality commensurable to branded e-cigs. Cons:- Rather low capacity of battery. Seems to me, it is of NiMH or even NiCd. Fully charged, it provides for equivalent of some 3 to 4 regular cigarettes (... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysheaandrew on 07/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Sturdy build quality - Cheap, Cheap, Cheap - Easy to use - AMAZING vapour, like seriously.. This thing is like a mini fog machine - Atomizer is pretty good quality - Cheap Cons:- The vapour tastes nothing like tobacco, but this isn't a con for me, as I will be... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections