DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB/AC Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklepka on 01/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This's a stylish device in a stylish and practical package. I'd ordered it as a present. My friend was so happy to get it and to use it. It works so good. He used it more than 1 year. Cons:I didn't find any one. But for my friends it was a relly big problem, that refill... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazenokage on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The main pro is the price, a lot more less than other commercial ecig you can find al least in italy. The ecig last longer, I've tried a lot of other brands and this one is the only one that don't broke so easily. Cons:The case plastic is not so good also in t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybober666 on 07/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:That is a great starter kit for vapor smoking . Now , after 15 years of tobacco smoking , I simply changed for e-cigarette . And after 2 weeks of vaping , I'm breathing like at the childhood . Some Pros : comforatble dimensions - like a real cig. , good battery ( I'm ch... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysherlok on 03/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good way to "smoke healthy" , The cigarrete is easy to use and to fill up with oil with different tastes, built quality is very good for the price. Cons:somtines when I fill up the filter with oil, its drops out and taste horibble, DO NOT taste it or fulfill... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRainbowRimbaud on 10/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The kit contains an E-cigarette, 6 refills, USB charger, AC charger. The carrying case also serves as a USB charger (note: not a CCP!) All for a great price for those who want to discover the electronic cigarette. Cons:Original refills contain no cotton wad ..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxIcicle on 09/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Comes in a nice box. I've been stashing all of the smoking stuff I've bought on DX in it. -Red LED at the end gives flare apperance. -Comes with USB/AC chargers -Supplied cartridges have decent, familiar taste. Cons:-Supplied cartridges feel like they have little to no n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazenokage on 09/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It work very well It have an orange led (cheaper one have a blue led) The battery life for a good smoker like me is enough, around 1 day The instruction are quite complete and in English The usb charger is a real pros due you can recharge your e-cig near to ev... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypenguyen on 06/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use Simple design Black goes with anything Red tip! Solid box Great as a gift Cons:No car charger Dont like the label as much, maybe I can put a sticker over it. There is a cardboard version which looks more realistic but not sure how that will last. OtherThough... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections