DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB/AC Rechargeable Electronic Cigarette with 6-Refills
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklepka on 01/18/2013

This's a stylish device in a stylish and practical package. I'd ordered it as a present. My friend was so happy to get it and to use it. It works so good. He used it more than 1 year. I didn't find any one. But for my friends it was a relly big problem, that refills's without nicotine. I like this box. Car charger is a really usefull and popular thing.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazenokage on 10/04/2012

The main pro is the price, a lot more less than other commercial ecig you can find al least in italy. The ecig last longer, I've tried a lot of other brands and this one is the only one that don't broke so easily. The case plastic is not so good also in the end is not so useful too less space for spare parts. I liked a lot this product and I've also ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybober666 on 07/04/2011

That is a great starter kit for vapor smoking . Now , after 15 years of tobacco smoking , I simply changed for e-cigarette . And after 2 weeks of vaping , I'm breathing like at the childhood . Some Pros : comforatble dimensions - like a real cig. , good battery ( I'm charging whenever I want , but work time do not decreasing ) full charged battery works ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysherlok on 03/05/2011

A good way to "smoke healthy" , The cigarrete is easy to use and to fill up with oil with different tastes, built quality is very good for the price. somtines when I fill up the filter with oil, its drops out and taste horibble, DO NOT taste it or fulfill the filter to the end All my suroundings Likes the product so I recommanded friends that ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRainbowRimbaud on 10/18/2010

The kit contains an E-cigarette, 6 refills, USB charger, AC charger. The carrying case also serves as a USB charger (note: not a CCP!) All for a great price for those who want to discover the electronic cigarette. Original refills contain no cotton wad .. I had to make them myself for being able to recharge in e-liquid, but I think a beginner might ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxIcicle on 09/10/2010

-Comes in a nice box. I've been stashing all of the smoking stuff I've bought on DX in it. -Red LED at the end gives flare apperance. -Comes with USB/AC chargers -Supplied cartridges have decent, familiar taste. -Supplied cartridges feel like they have little to no nicotine. I'm a newer smoker, so I still get "nicotine buzzes". Didn't really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykazenokage on 09/08/2010

It work very well It have an orange led (cheaper one have a blue led) The battery life for a good smoker like me is enough, around 1 day The instruction are quite complete and in English The usb charger is a real pros due you can recharge your e-cig near to everywhere. I still not understood which kind of refill buy for this sku. The weight of the cigaret ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypenguyen on 06/15/2010

Easy to use Simple design Black goes with anything Red tip! Solid box Great as a gift No car charger Dont like the label as much, maybe I can put a sticker over it. There is a cardboard version which looks more realistic but not sure how that will last. Got this as a gift. I am not sure how long the battery will last, but its cost outweighs that of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections