There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• A good starter kit

posted by bober666 on 07/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

That is a great starter kit for vapor smoking . Now , after 15 years of tobacco smoking , I simply changed for e-cigarette . And after 2 weeks of vaping , I'm breathing like at the childhood . Some Pros : comforatble dimensions - like a real cig. , good battery ( I'm charging whenever I want , but work time do not decreasing ) full charged battery works a half of a day , "low charge" and "full charge" led notifications works great , easy to find cartridges and espicially a low cost !!!

Cons:

A huge con of this type cigarette is cartridge refilling - it is simple , but takes a lot of actions . I can't care refilled cartridges in cigarette case , because e-juice flows out of refilled cartridge . A charging time is about one and a half hours , that means you have to buy another cig for that moments . Beware of opening new cartridges with atomizer - its build is poor , use a toothpick .

OtherThoughts:

It's easy to dripping with this cigarette . Put one drop of e-juice on a bottom of cartridge and you will get a smooth tase and lot of vapor .

Bottomline:

I'm satisfyed with this cig and buyed that type cigs for a lot of my friends .

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections