DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter Tool (Small)
  • 5 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykalitka on 04/30/2014

It's very good survival firestarter tool. It's small, practical. You can carry it anywhere without any problems. It's very good for beginners in survival. Easy to learn how to use it. I tried it a couple of times and every time is working properly, but you can combine it with a knife to produce more sparkle.. none I like it better than the big fire ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarrybolt on 08/11/2013

It's small, yet it makes decent sparks so starting a fire is possible if you have something very burnable. If you're backpacking and have a butane lighter but cannot light it, you can do it with this (be careful though!) It makes a great "toy" for young boys, they can't really light something solid but it makes sparks! None really, the blade ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNotumV on 05/03/2012

Lightweight for transportation. What is to be an expert to use it. It can be used not only for lighting fires, is also useful for some gas appliances There are other models with compass, which for a similar cost may be more convenient. No es un artefacto que usarás todos los dias, pero de vez en cuando te puede sacar de apuros y ser de gran ayuda.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymomchild on 01/05/2012

It is cheap and works nice if you know how to use it. Makes good sparks and you can start fire with it. It is small. I was surprised how small it is. Because of the dimensios i will broke down easy. It will not last long. Allthough the small dimensios i can do the work. Build quality is just like every other flint but it is short and maybe someone could ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byXTimer on 08/08/2011

Good tool as lerning kit for survivers who didn't use such things before. The amount of sparkles is good enough to filre some flamable materials. The price is nice. The rope is short (Can be easily fixed by cord from old useless shoes). The sparkling cover is not intended for often use. Ideal starting kit for getting experience in making fire. I could ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrMiniMax on 04/06/2011

-Lightweight -Works really well! -Cheap!!! The cheapest one on Deal Extreme as far as I know... -Nice for outdoor trips or just for fun! -My friends really liked this! The stick fell out of the handle after 5 mins of constant usage, but that was easily fixed by some super-glue. Short rope, also easy to fix :D "runs out" fast but what could you expect ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMaxiprogmetal on 02/10/2011

-It is very useful. -Very easy to use. -Start fire in any place. -It is cool. -Good price. -It can be used to light. - you can combine it with a knife to produce more sparkle None, maybe that it's short but it's good for the price. Very useful to make fire in any place, specially in survival situations. If you go to a wild environment, like a mountain,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycalsr on 01/23/2011

ok so i bought two of them . to give them a try. I am very happy with what i got. they do have a small flint stick but that is what they say it is. I found it very easy to use. lit a fire with one the first day i got them . they gave off great sparks and lit the fire on the first strike. none they are great to have around . I have but one in my back ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byuffepuffe on 01/04/2011

-small and easy tto use -usefull when your in the wilderness (not in your house tough) -creates a good spark that will light up most tinder the knife thing that comes with it is useless, it dosn't even work very good! pretty annoying that the knife don't work, it's just in the way. its effective if you can handle a knife and fire. its cheap for the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybest98 on 11/16/2010

Hi, I saw this and as a gadget lover, bought it. It is strictly usefulness, I may never use it but, so nice to see how it works.. :) This is really a gadget that works as it does and doesn't worth more than $ 3 so nevermind ! to make a sparkle, just take the blade againste the metal bar and scratch it to the end. It will make this happend. Maybe it ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections