DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter Tool (Small)
  • 5 star 7 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by NotumV on 05/03/2012

Pros: Lightweight for transportation. What is to be an expert to use it. It can be used not only for lighting fires, is also useful for some gas appliances Cons: There are other models with compass, which for a similar cost may be more convenient. OtherThoughts: No es un artefacto que usarás todos los dias, pero de vez en cuando te puede s... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by momchild on 01/05/2012

Pros: It is cheap and works nice if you know how to use it. Makes good sparks and you can start fire with it. Cons: It is small. I was surprised how small it is. Because of the dimensios i will broke down easy. It will not last long. OtherThoughts: Allthough the small dimensios i can do the work. Build quality is just like every other flint but... Read more

1 0
  • posted by XTimer on 08/08/2011

Pros: Good tool as lerning kit for survivers who didn't use such things before. The amount of sparkles is good enough to filre some flamable materials. The price is nice. Cons: The rope is short (Can be easily fixed by cord from old useless shoes). The sparkling cover is not intended for often use. OtherThoughts: Ideal starting kit for getting... Read more

1 0
  • posted by MrMiniMax on 04/06/2011

Pros: -Lightweight -Works really well! -Cheap!!! The cheapest one on Deal Extreme as far as I know... -Nice for outdoor trips or just for fun! -My friends really liked this! Cons: The stick fell out of the handle after 5 mins of constant usage, but that was easily fixed by some super-glue. Short rope, also easy to fix :D OtherThoughts: "runs ou... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Maxiprogmetal on 02/10/2011

Pros: -It is very useful. -Very easy to use. -Start fire in any place. -It is cool. -Good price. -It can be used to light. - you can combine it with a knife to produce more sparkle Cons: None, maybe that it's short but it's good for the price. OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Very useful to make fire in any place, specially in survival situations. If... Read more

1 0
  • posted by calsr on 01/23/2011

Pros: ok so i bought two of them . to give them a try. I am very happy with what i got. they do have a small flint stick but that is what they say it is. I found it very easy to use. lit a fire with one the first day i got them . they gave off great sparks and lit the fire on the first strike. Cons: none OtherThoughts: they are great to have ar... Read more

1 0
  • posted by uffepuffe on 01/04/2011

Pros: -small and easy tto use -usefull when your in the wilderness (not in your house tough) -creates a good spark that will light up most tinder Cons: the knife thing that comes with it is useless, it dosn't even work very good! pretty annoying that the knife don't work, it's just in the way. OtherThoughts: its effective if you can handle a kn... Read more

1 0
  • posted by best98 on 11/16/2010

Pros: Hi, I saw this and as a gadget lover, bought it. It is strictly usefulness, I may never use it but, so nice to see how it works.. :) Cons: This is really a gadget that works as it does and doesn't worth more than $ 3 so nevermind ! OtherThoughts: to make a sparkle, just take the blade againste the metal bar and scratch it to the end. It w... Read more

1 0
  • posted by ArOo38 on 10/12/2010

Pros: Is very small, so that fits in your pocket. The plastic quality is very good, it feels good to touch. And the penknife to scrape has good edge. Cons: Perhaps the only thing that could put as against, is that it is a bit small which is not very comfortable for large hands, yet has a good size handle. OtherThoughts: It is very useful for ca... Read more

1 0
  • posted by riinaeino on 05/08/2010

Pros: Easy to use, small and handy. First I couldnt get it working, looked at a few videos how to use it and still couldnt. So when I got it working the first sparkles, I almost wet my self, it was like running from the cops. My heart started beating, Damn! Cons: Still cant see where is the cutter, and it seems that the stick will be running ou... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections