DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Fire Sparkle + Blade Cutter Tool (Small)
  • 5 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykalitka on 04/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very good survival firestarter tool. It's small, practical. You can carry it anywhere without any problems. It's very good for beginners in survival. Easy to learn how to use it. I tried it a couple of times and every time is working properly, but you can combine i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylarrybolt on 08/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's small, yet it makes decent sparks so starting a fire is possible if you have something very burnable. If you're backpacking and have a butane lighter but cannot light it, you can do it with this (be careful though!) It makes a great "toy" for young boys,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNotumV on 05/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lightweight for transportation. What is to be an expert to use it. It can be used not only for lighting fires, is also useful for some gas appliances Cons:There are other models with compass, which for a similar cost may be more convenient. OtherThoughts:No es un artefa... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymomchild on 01/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is cheap and works nice if you know how to use it. Makes good sparks and you can start fire with it. Cons:It is small. I was surprised how small it is. Because of the dimensios i will broke down easy. It will not last long. OtherThoughts:Allthough the small... Read more

1 0
  • posted byXTimer on 08/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good tool as lerning kit for survivers who didn't use such things before. The amount of sparkles is good enough to filre some flamable materials. The price is nice. Cons:The rope is short (Can be easily fixed by cord from old useless shoes). The sparkling cover is not i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrMiniMax on 04/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Lightweight -Works really well! -Cheap!!! The cheapest one on Deal Extreme as far as I know... -Nice for outdoor trips or just for fun! -My friends really liked this! Cons:The stick fell out of the handle after 5 mins of constant usage, but that was easily fixed by som... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMaxiprogmetal on 02/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It is very useful. -Very easy to use. -Start fire in any place. -It is cool. -Good price. -It can be used to light. - you can combine it with a knife to produce more sparkle Cons:None, maybe that it's short but it's good for the price. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Very us... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycalsr on 01/23/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:ok so i bought two of them . to give them a try. I am very happy with what i got. they do have a small flint stick but that is what they say it is. I found it very easy to use. lit a fire with one the first day i got them . they gave off great sparks and lit the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byuffepuffe on 01/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-small and easy tto use -usefull when your in the wilderness (not in your house tough) -creates a good spark that will light up most tinder Cons:the knife thing that comes with it is useless, it dosn't even work very good! pretty annoying that the knife don't work, it's... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybest98 on 11/16/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Hi, I saw this and as a gadget lover, bought it. It is strictly usefulness, I may never use it but, so nice to see how it works.. :) Cons:This is really a gadget that works as it does and doesn't worth more than $ 3 so nevermind ! OtherThoughts:to make a spark... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections