DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Bone Flashing LED Pet Collar Pendant Light - Red (2*AG13)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvscanapieco on 11/23/2013

Bonito, fácil de guardar, prende muito bem na coleira, possui espaço para escrever dados do animal. / Beautiful, easy to store, attaches to the leash very well, has an entry to write the animal's data. Pisca loucamente sem parar. Assustou muito meu cão. O botão de desligar parou de funcionar. O aparelho tinha parafusos gastos e por ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byannie77 on 04/20/2012

It can be useful if you walk your dog in the night so it will be seen in the dark. It's cute and it looks nice in your dog. The LED light is powerful and your dog will be spotted from a long distance. It's easy to turn on and off. Low price. I have a pug and the pendant looks too big on him and he doesn't look comfortable with it. I suppose it would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygillespieza on 12/05/2011

It is cute - the heart shape is perfect for girl dogs. Would be even better in pink. It's a bit too big for small dogs. I have a Dachshund (standard size) and a Terrier-x-Dachshund, and they are a bit big and heavy for their collars. (One got this bone pendant, the other got a purple heart pendant). If you have small dogs, be careful when they drink ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuisrappi on 09/04/2011

Very cute, very small. The light is very brigth and visible. The size is ok. It is as advertized, and the price is very low. I have a German shepherd. I did not try to put it on, because I already knew that he would tear it apart, it looks very fragil to be on a neck of a strong dog. It is not appeling for a dog, but that's my opinion. I'd rather put ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeham on 07/03/2010

The dual flashing LEDs are bright and highly visible. Batteries (included) are still going strong after two months. Has a sticker on the back to write your telephone number/dog's name. On/off switch is flimsy. I didn't completely trust the key-ring clip, and so added a more solid ring. Dimensions: approximately 4.5cm x 2.7cm (1.7 inches x 1 inch). &... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTxCharlie on 06/20/2010

Bright, two alternately flashing red LED's and easy-to access switch. Small phillips screws to change batteries. Secure clip for dog collar. The LED's are only pointed one direction (front), and red only. Not sure about battery life - Order spares here, because Wal-Mart will charge you more than you paid for the whole device. Two-color like red/blue ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamurayDX on 06/11/2010

Very visible in the dark. Blinking mode - a very correct decision, because you can save battery . 1. A small clasp. The hard fastens on a large dog collar. The manufacturer must produce different sizes of locks. 2. I doubt that he was waterproof - and it is advisable for dog walking. 3. A place for inscriptions - not protected, so the inscription will ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections