DX » Community » Reviews » 14-LED Flashlight 4-Pack (3xAAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFayastata on 03/27/2011

- Light from these flashlights is better than I expected - Good price! - Good build quality - colors may vary, but I don't care) - 3 AAA batteries can be quite expensive in some countries I recieved my flashlights in black, silver, violet and gray colours. Flashlights were packaged well enough in individual packages. Build quality of each of the flashlights ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLuGeD on 11/23/2010

- They give a very nice white light. - Very Lightweight - Because of the size you can put them in a lot of places. - 3 bateries. - Colors (if you mind) I reive 2 black, one golden an another kind of purple. If you really want and specific color you should think twice before buying them. I don't really care about colors. I have one on my car for emergencies ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byineflavio on 08/04/2010

Very bright, small, long battery life, good build quality, nice colors, COME IN A PACK OF 4 dealing with 3 rechargeble batteries is weird... they come in packs of 4 and chargers usualy charge in pairs, so u have to charge 4, use 3 and save 1 for later. But all led flashlights are because of the voltage. One of the lights had a different weaker light,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCineDOG on 04/02/2010

I am from Hungary. Here a LED flaslight with 9 led is near 12USD (2500HUF) in the shops. Its 12LED lights, better, stronger light, build quality okay. We ordered 2pack, and every flashlight are okay. My friend saw that flashlights, and I must reorder a new pack for him. :) BEST BUY! No cons I just advice to buy these flashlights! Good flashlights for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byineflavio on 02/26/2010

Great amount of light flood, much more then expected Quite pretty colors (mine were red, blue, gray and black) 14 leds, some can break and you still have a useble flashlight Cheap, of course Painting is not that good, anyyhing scratches it One of the flashlights has a weaker light, different collor and need some shaking/hiting to start working, I didn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucysmells on 07/25/2009

Great for doing small things around the house. Great for doing small things around the house. Great for doing small things around the house. Some are bluish and some are more white. 1 Unit was flickering but I re soldered it and fixed the problem. Some are bluish and some are more white. 1 Unit was flickering but I re soldered it and fixed the problem.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytriky1 on 12/18/2008

very bright and cheap very hady batteries will last for ages none i can think of Bright and cheap and u get four of them !!! Bright and cheap and u get four of them !!! Bright and cheap and u get four of them !!! Bright and cheap and u get four of them !!! Bright and cheap and u get four of them !!! Bright and cheap and u get four of them !!! Bright ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byphotonbuddy on 09/08/2008

Nice bright output. Smooth thread on battery cover. Takes the same 3 AAA battery cartridge as other LED torches. Feels very sturdy. Side mounted clicky on-off button. Wriststrap next to useless. Difficult to tail-stand the torch because of the wrist strap. An excellent torch for the money. Will be buying more for sure. For the price, it would be hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHassan01 on 08/21/2007

Extremely bright for what they are, very cheap and the battery life is brilliant. You cant get 4 torches of such good quality for dat cheap. The inside doesnt look to strong but infairness its very very bright and hasnt broke on me in over 2 months BUY 1 Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections