DX » Community » Reviews » HP PA-1650-02HC 18.5V/65W Replacement AC Power Supply (100~240V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 17% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheStuff on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Gf's laptop power supply was starting to work intermittently. Bought this one as a direct replacement and it arrived nice and fast and has worked since day 1 as intended with no problems what so ever! Cons:there is no cons to this power supply. It works as int... Read more

0 1
  • posted bySamuray90 on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A nice alternative to original HP's power supply that costs more than 10x the price of this one. Have quite a good build quality and delivers full 65W as said. It's very much lighter than the original. Cons:It just overheat a lot more than the original. The po... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitalian123 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Everything that you expect from a power supply for notebook! It's just the same that I've always used. Cons:There are no Cons. the product works fine! OtherThoughts:The product seems original. I don't have any complains so far. When mine had broken, i've started to sear... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhardcrack on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:None at all Cons:Very bad quality item. As soon as I plugged it to the wall, it began to make electric noise and suddenly exploded. Fortunately, my laptop wasn't attached to the charger, but who knows what could happen if it was... OtherThoughts:DX told me to ch... Read more

1 1
  • posted byCrisW on 05/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works great with my Compaq Presario CQ40; the HP original I had was not passing the 18.5V required. It looks just like the original HP I had. Cons:It heats a lot, thats the only con I found. Whatch out where you leave it when connected and avoid touching it too becau... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauricioTolosa on 08/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works, is the same as the original, has a light that shows if electricity is passing trough the gadget, excelent build quality , does not heat. Cons:It took a lot of time to arrive, but I understand it is the normal time someone has to wait for a dealextreme p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections