DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered 2-Fan 2100-RPM Cooling Pad for 12~17" Laptop (Random Color)
  • 5 star 20 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 6 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarvinknight on 01/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It cools my laptop ok.Its small and light so it can be transported in a small bag.Cons:When I had received it it was broken so i had to tape it. One of the wires sticks out and gets caught in the fan while it spins. Also I received the item 3 months after I ordered it.Ot... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbutcher5 on 01/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cools down laptop effectively Raises the laptop off of the table Very adjustable and versatileCons:Feels like the plastic might break if I sneeze on it The vents are SUPER loud, sounds like a 747 taking offOtherThoughts:They really should take a look at a bigge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxikasev on 12/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Me encanta, porque mi ordenador solía apagarse de repente por demasiada calor, y gracias a esto ya dejó de pasar. Es una maravilla, además de por el buen precio, por el funcionamiento del ventilador, que permite que esté fresco el ordenador en el mome... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfippo7 on 11/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This product is a perfect middle-classes cooling pad infact we have some charateristics that are more near of brands cooling pad and whose unknowning . I use it to cool my asus ultrabook 15.6 inch and it is useful to mantain the zones(in my case hard disk and ram) neares... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHombremuchacho on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Really simple desing won't leave you wondering how it works or how to use this fan. Also the size is adjustable and should fit any laptop.Cons:The cable is really short and isn't removable like in the picture. Legs of the the extension arms of this fan tend to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoni157 on 06/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This fan is very helping me and simple, it's fit to my laptop bag not like mine cooling fan before, and the best part is it's so quite, it's very recommended for laptoper owner :)Cons:the cable connected from usb and fan is to short, maybe if more 10 centimeter I guess it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricsilva on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Price, portability, usefulness and adaptable to any PC (laptop) between 12 and 17"(the adjustable arms works great for adapting to netbooks or other), are it's best points. Acceptable noise of the 2 fans.Cons:The plastic is not the best quality, as had already bough... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvcmshalon on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:2 cooling fans... It's all good i can write about it...Cons:Even with the possibility to adapt to many notebooks sizes, it can only be used on a table. It's useless to use when you are on the bed, or even seated on the sofa. The USB cable used to power the cool... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGigeon on 05/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This NoteBook cooler folds to a small size and can be adjust to support wide range of laptops sizes. Its relatively easy to use and light weight. The price is very low and its build design and quality are good. I have used it for my laptop and it solved the hig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySjoffe on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:It is small, foldable and not very noisy. I tried it when i packed it out, with an adapter and no problem. Tried to make my laptop warm but it didn't get that because of the cooler.Cons:Has started to be a bit annoying and more noisy, might be psychological. Afte... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections