DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered 2-Fan 2100-RPM Cooling Pad for 12~17" Laptop (Random Color)
  • 5 star 24 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 24 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 6 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymusck33 on 05/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cooler is very useful for me, works well with my Dell notebook. I had problems with my HD so hot, so it solved. Cons:The quality is far from being the best, so it is not hard to break a blade or one of the arms. It's a little loud too. Maybe the cable sho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFelipeSal on 02/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is real cheap. - It is really light, small and easy to store and transport. - It works pretty fine in cooling my notebook. Cons:- The quality of the material does not look very good. - The usb cable is really, really short. It might be a problem, if your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarvinknight on 01/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It cools my laptop ok.Its small and light so it can be transported in a small bag. Cons:When I had received it it was broken so i had to tape it. One of the wires sticks out and gets caught in the fan while it spins. Also I received the item 3 months after I ordered it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebasie20 on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use Nice look Great Cooling Every possible format Great Quality Cheap Good material used Cons:None OtherThoughts:When I recieved it, the only thing I had to do was connecting the USB and placing it under my laptop, I already used it for about 200 hours... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbutcher5 on 01/02/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cools down laptop effectively Raises the laptop off of the table Very adjustable and versatile Cons:Feels like the plastic might break if I sneeze on it The vents are SUPER loud, sounds like a 747 taking off OtherThoughts:They really should take a look at a bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxikasev on 12/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Me encanta, porque mi ordenador solía apagarse de repente por demasiada calor, y gracias a esto ya dejó de pasar. Es una maravilla, además de por el buen precio, por el funcionamiento del ventilador, que permite que esté fresco el ordenador en el mom... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfippo7 on 11/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is a perfect middle-classes cooling pad infact we have some charateristics that are more near of brands cooling pad and whose unknowning . I use it to cool my asus ultrabook 15.6 inch and it is useful to mantain the zones(in my case hard disk and ram) neare... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyalcol on 10/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product is as described. Works OK with my 17" laptop (kind of on the border of being too small). Works fine and is REALLY quiet (I actually lift the computer sometimes just to make sure it works)/ Cools the computer a bit, but just as much as you would expect from... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxtremer88 on 09/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Most importanly its cheap. It was 3 times cheaper than the cheapest one here. The other thing is has those moving legs with which you can use it for different size laptops. I use it for two laptops. One is 12 inch and the other is 15 inch and it fits perfectly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHombremuchacho on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really simple desing won't leave you wondering how it works or how to use this fan. Also the size is adjustable and should fit any laptop. Cons:The cable is really short and isn't removable like in the picture. Legs of the the extension arms of this fan tend t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections