DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered 2-Fan 2100-RPM Cooling Pad for 12~17" Laptop (Random Color)
  • 5 star 20 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 6 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• NOt bad

posted by Sakokuruto on 05/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

This cooler has four foldaway legs and when it is completely folded up, it's just about 4x7 inches. Very light. Definitely will not break your back if you're carrying it around.
    The two fans are pretty quiet compared to the one I bought at the retail store. The four legs have a padded part so it doesn't scratch your notebook or the surface you are sitting on. The USB cord is completely detachable and that definitely saves some space.
    Though I was a bit skeptical about the build quality, I've had it for about a month and nothing has broken yet, so...yay!

Cons:

This fan may be light and convenient, but I think the breeze could be a bit stronger. Still a nice decent breeze, but I'm one of those people who leave the laptop on for a ridiculous amount of time.

OtherThoughts:

Bought this from this website, but I accidentally used a different email. So yes, I do actually have this item and I am not just writing some bogus review.
    If you don't put your battery in the notebook (like me cuz i try to save the battery life and what not), the notebook shakes a bit whenever you type and then take off your hands. Doesn't fall off, but it does bother me a bit. Please note that this is not a fault of the design itself, but rather of my habit.

Bottomline:

Get it. Especially if you're one of those people who travel a lot. It's cheap, light, gives a decent breeze to your notebook, and easy to carry around.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections