DX » Community » Reviews » 10" Quad Core Android 4.4 Tablet PC w/ 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM, Bluetooth, Dual-Camera, HDMI -White
Customer’s impression:
good Basic The connectivity is excellent The price is the best This product is High Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9197562 on 08/13/2015

Muy Rapido, excelente conectividad y lo mejor a un precio aceptable, tenia un sony S y este lo supera mucho a un menor precio

Impression:good;

0 1 0

• posted byxplar on 07/10/2015

Pros: Very good at playing games and videos. I bought it to do just those things and it does them very well. Cons: Very slow when doing updates. The whole tablet seems to lock up. I also have a lot of problems installing apps. They start to install but never finish and the tablet reboots. This a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byCORDX on 03/25/2015

The product is amazing, the screen is 10 inches and allows me to surf the internet easily, I believe this is one of the best purchase I have done. Pros: Connects excellent to the internet, allows to download applications and run them so fast, for gamers is appropriate and to keep e-books , pdf, 4... Read more

Impression:This product is High Quality,The price is the best,The connectivity is excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bylmlisak on 01/18/2015

Since i've never owned one of these, I don't know what to say...It works. so that is good. It sees the USB thumb drives... it sees the Micro SD card. I've watched media on it and it seems fine. May use it for s GPS ... or to watch media while on the exercise equipment I hope to find a worthwihile... Read more

Impression:good,Basic;

0 1 1

• posted bytoniroller on 07/08/2014

nice screen size and brightness, weight, connectivity, disk space and ram to run 4.4.2 Android. Good battery life. Enough speed to run medium-high games (but not top-end) and multitasking (but not as fast as a Snapdragon quadcore) Runs a little bit hot un rear right size. Screen resolution is a a... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere