Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byismaiil52 on 11/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheaper than any other device with this same quality. Easy to use. Practical. Really small so you can take it wherever you want. Very complete set of tools for the camera. The price is very good. Cons:Small angel of view, can be hard to set in the correct direction. If... Read more

1 0
  • posted byppllaassmmaa on 11/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Small, light, working. * Comes with useful set of mounting options and with protective silicone case. Especially with that case it is very crash resistant. * "Standing" form (in comparison to keychain cams) comes often handy. * The noise/voice activated reco... Read more

2 0
  • posted bylbelkind on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Working, light, small. Cons:Not interactive at all, makes overall impression very weak and uninteresting. Looks relatively cheaply built. Picture quality is not sufficient (I didn't expect it to be HD, but still, expected somewhat better). OtherThoughts:I boug... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvlachy182 on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheaper than any other device with this same quality. Easy to use. Practical. Really small so you can take it wherever you want. Very complete set of tools for the camera. Cons:I don't know if it's just mine but i seems very zoomed. Also the focus on the view... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymidasgossye123 on 05/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very low price for a good camera -Super light weight -Easy to mount with the included brackets -Super tiny Cons:-The brackets are a bit weak, they break of easily -LED's are not so bright. -The manual is bad. -The USB charger comes only with a US plug(I live in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byf.thindraugh on 03/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Usable resolution and fps. Comes with 3 kind of stands (belt clip, dashboard and wall mount). Can be used as webcamera. Cons:Small angel of view, can be hard to set in the correct direction. If the memory card is full just stops (no loop recording). The silicon case can... Read more

2 2
  • posted bynemariza on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Barata, pequena e discreta, vem com vários acessórios. Comprei 3, fiquei com uma e presenteei as outras 2. O meu uso é no carro, monitorando meu percurso e ela faz isso muito bem. Com os videos fragmentados dá um pouco de trabalho, mas comp... Read more

0 2
  • posted byfilipeseabra on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lightweight, small, easy to store. I enjoyed having. Cons:The box package arrived the second time, all crumpled. They have to be more careful with that. OtherThoughts:the price is not very good. Have you found other places with the same camera and priced 3 or 4 dollars... Read more

0 1
  • posted bywiersma on 02/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A great price, a nice product to have fun with. Good enough for this price. It's nice to use it as a spy cam. maybe a fun idea as a gift to some children. It's good enoug for that. but if you want to have good video quality I should spend some more money Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFernagt on 02/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price for sure it worth it! It can recive a 8gb mini sd card. You can use it has web cam as well. About 10€ for a camera that can record anything anywhere and plus it can be hidden its very small. Cons:The frame that is inside the spring of the spring ho... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections