Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byANTONIOVALLANO on 08/13/2014

The first impression was: "OK. it is as small as I imagined" It has many gadget to put this little camera everywhere in every imagined positions. Quality is not the big deal but i think it is enough for amateur guys in order to get a video recording of our adventure memories. I miss a stabilizer but ... Read more

Impression:As small as I imagined;

0 0 0

• posted bybluebusman on 02/07/2014

Very small and very light. And it comes with a lot of attachments as well. Easy to clip onto just about anything. SD card slot is easy to use and expandable. Although image quality is not bad for standard def, the image is not very wide. It's actually quite narrow. Combined with the fact that there's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarmand554 on 01/11/2014

Small and lightweight camera. Point for various accessories included. low price - great video quality (for the price) - very lightweight - can be attached to small RC helicopters - comes with a few different mounts - durable battery - Great compact cam with a sleak design with a great day time video ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byismaiil52 on 11/22/2013

Cheaper than any other device with this same quality. Easy to use. Practical. Really small so you can take it wherever you want. Very complete set of tools for the camera. The price is very good. Small angel of view, can be hard to set in the correct direction. If the memory card is full just stops )... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byppllaassmmaa on 11/18/2013

* Small, light, working. * Comes with useful set of mounting options and with protective silicone case. Especially with that case it is very crash resistant. * "Standing" form (in comparison to keychain cams) comes often handy. * The noise/voice activated recording is a nice feature. * The ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byNcruz14 on 11/16/2013

Its Very Small, Cheap, and Easy to cary! The sound is loud and Clear, The Image is ok, but it Could be better!! The shipping was very secure and compact Mine came with a small problem with the power button, I just taked it apart and repair it. Other than that everithing was expected: Not the image quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfabrivassa on 11/16/2013

Really small and lightweight Good quality (not HD but really good) Works with microSD cards Many useful items within (silicone bumper, a clip to attach it to your clothes, many different supports to attach it almost everywhere) Can't think of any I use it when I ride my motorcycle, it's really useful.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylbelkind on 10/09/2013

Working, light, small. Not interactive at all, makes overall impression very weak and uninteresting. Looks relatively cheaply built. Picture quality is not sufficient (I didn't expect it to be HD, but still, expected somewhat better). I bought it is a kind-of a toy for small kids, and this wasn't interesting ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byvlachy182 on 08/05/2013

Cheaper than any other device with this same quality. Easy to use. Practical. Really small so you can take it wherever you want. Very complete set of tools for the camera. I don't know if it's just mine but i seems very zoomed. Also the focus on the view is a little weird, but once you get used to it ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bytassioluis on 07/28/2013

- Very small tiny thing. You can carry everywhere. It's almost pendrive size. - Almost weightless. - Beautiful "Black Piano" finishing. - 3 different mounts, one of them must be combined. - Low-light filming feature. It isn't a nightvision, but can shoot at low light environment with a pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections