DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Leather Case for Iphone 2G/3G/3GS (Black)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypasskall on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Price is really perfect and also usefulness of this product, that protect your mobile all time from scratches and dust. Its also good for reduce the consequences of mobile fallCons:Very very very bad quality of build. A magnet dropped from the case and syntheti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxak0root on 01/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-- it's very cheap compared to what one can find in my local stores -- it's very good quality, I use it like for ages and it looks almost the same as new -- it's very comfortable for me to keep my mobile in it, it's a very good protection for it Cons:-- the sme... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickske88 on 02/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Nice Case - Fits perfect - Closes with magnets - protects the phone good - Looks Nice - Very good built quality Cons:- The sides of the phone are not protected so they could scratch a little - In the beginning it's hard to take the phone out of the case but onc... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections