DX » Community » Reviews » 9 White LED Flashlight (Multicolored 7-pack)
  • 5 star 44 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 27 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by7clints on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Incredible value for the money, they are really bright and the throw is not bad for this level of flashlight, but mainly a powerful and intenseshort range light. Good clear and strong bright white light with a slight bluish tinge. Uses easily available AAA bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperDooper on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Colourful and inexpensive. They work well and give a good amount of light. We give these as prizes to kids on cub-camp. They are popular. Unlike some wind-up torches which seem to break easily, these are robust and last. They come wrapped in bubble wrap and a small card... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadmrilbubba on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:inexspencive enough top quality for nice gifts,or decoration on the gift box. Bright and color full. As anyLED flashlite with 4-AAA cells they are bright and usefull tool. Cons:They seem to be thin walled,and placeing end cap onto the body could get 'crossed t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bype7er on 02/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, strong light beam, light in weight, feels good in your hand. The on/of switch is at the bottom. Easy to use and nice as small gift. Cons:no real cons. Inside there's a sort of battery container that needs 3x AAA batteries. The battery container has mark... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhrosik85 on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Svítilna je jednoduchá. Každý pochopí, jak vymenit baterie. Telo svítilny vypadá pevne. Snadno se nepoškodí. Vhodná do kapsy a do malých prostoru. Muže být vždy pri ruce. Cons:This lamp illuminates little. I do... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydropkin on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Made of solid metal, but light. These flashlights are sturdy and well made. I like having the set of them for easy deployment around the house in case of a power loss. The wrist strap makes them very easy to hang all in one place so they can be readiy found. I w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byc.shiomi on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it soft, small and lights so good AAA alkaline battery lasts a long time before needs to change. (AAA bateria alcalina dura um longo tempo antes precisa mudar.) it's a perfect gift. my friends loves when i giving it as a gift. (é um presente perfeito. meus amigos a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMostroCesar on 06/08/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright, nice and fun flashlights, performanceand an excellent quality material, an essential element in any place (emergency, to take the box of the car, in the closet, medicine cabinet for first aid in, etc. ) in size, easy cleaning, weight and comfort gri... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybekon on 12/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- great press switch on the back - flashlight has 9 bright LEDs - small - ideal as emergency light - great colors Cons:- current trough LEDs is limited with AAA batteries - all 9 LEDs are connected in series with no resistor which shortens their life - I found same flashl... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMucek4 on 04/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:There are some good things: - You get 7 flashlights for cheap price - evry light has 9 LEDs - water-resist (except black) - small, ideal as emergency light Cons:Cons seen as "user": - black color is not water-resist. No rubber seal on the end. Every ot... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections