DX » Community » Reviews » 9 White LED Flashlight (Multicolored 7-pack)
  • 5 star 46 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 31 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Cheap
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySnothvalpen on 07/26/2014

Around 2 dollars per flashlight is a neat price. If/when the kids throw away or break one, theres allways a new to replace it. I can get very similar in my contry, wich is in better quality, but the price is around the double. Quality of this product seems fair, not poor, not perfect. Allready have and will continue recommending this to freinds and ... Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0
  • posted byvanwebb on 12/13/2013

Very nice stocking stuffer little kids just love them so do any aged man... I used them for a night time scavenger hunt Good purchases i would order this product again for my sons next party Uses 2 aaa batteries other than that i dont have any complaints Lovely colors the kids loved using them as they are very light in weight and have very strong beams ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanwebb on 11/30/2013

light is strong color of the flashlight is nice works good and battery last for a long time the multi color is a nice thing material seem cheap too many batteries must but as a package so if you need only one don't get this if you need a flashlight and do need a few and not only one - so get this flashlight package nice colors led works good button ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilje_08 on 10/13/2013

This is a really fun buy! At first i thought why 9 LED flashlights, I dont need that many. But when I got them I thought, man I can use them for everything. I can give them to my friends, I can store them if one of them gets broken or if i lose them. I still have all 9 and have used a few of them frequently, and its still works perfectly. Nothing negative ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7clints on 07/04/2013

Incredible value for the money, they are really bright and the throw is not bad for this level of flashlight, but mainly a powerful and intenseshort range light. Good clear and strong bright white light with a slight bluish tinge. Uses easily available AAA batteries. : The build quality is somewhat low on them. They look and work fine but you can tell ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperDooper on 06/15/2013

Colourful and inexpensive. They work well and give a good amount of light. We give these as prizes to kids on cub-camp. They are popular. Unlike some wind-up torches which seem to break easily, these are robust and last. They come wrapped in bubble wrap and a small cardboard box which goes straight in the recycle bin. I'm not a fan of excessive packaging.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadmrilbubba on 04/22/2013

inexspencive enough top quality for nice gifts,or decoration on the gift box. Bright and color full. As anyLED flashlite with 4-AAA cells they are bright and usefull tool. They seem to be thin walled,and placeing end cap onto the body could get 'crossed threaded' if you are not careful. As LED Tec gets more understood bulb flashlights will become obsolete.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bype7er on 02/15/2013

Cheap, strong light beam, light in weight, feels good in your hand. The on/of switch is at the bottom. Easy to use and nice as small gift. no real cons. Inside there's a sort of battery container that needs 3x AAA batteries. The battery container has marks for + and - but the cap on the bottom does not have any markings. Now that I look at it again,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhrosik85 on 02/11/2013

Svítilna je jednoduchá. Každý pochopí, jak vymenit baterie. Telo svítilny vypadá pevne. Snadno se nepoškodí. Vhodná do kapsy a do malých prostoru. Muže být vždy pri ruce. This lamp illuminates little. I do not like. I got rid of it. But do not expect too much from it. Flashlight was sent in seven different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydropkin on 11/27/2012

Made of solid metal, but light. These flashlights are sturdy and well made. I like having the set of them for easy deployment around the house in case of a power loss. The wrist strap makes them very easy to hang all in one place so they can be readiy found. I was surpised that having 9 LED's in such a small flashlight would produce so much light. I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections