Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMiroslavPragl on 11/26/2013

- both sizes (1" diameter for optics as well as 11mm for dovetail rail) fit perfectly both to rifle and red dot sight - wrench is included - price is reasonable - the height with small windows allows use of both mounted optics and fixed sights none I can think of. This is simple mount The material ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielceruti on 10/03/2013

Light high mount to use in air rifles, you can see the barrel of your rifle. It´s well designed with hexagonal screws, that are way more easier to screw, and it has a better fixation on the gun. It´s a 11mm rail for sure. Better not use it on fire arms. The material can not take the impact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byultimitsu on 05/04/2013

Strong enough for rim fire rifles that they are designed to fit, I have used it on 17hmr not quite strong enough for 1000 fps 0.22 spring air rifle. I tried and scope slips. I would not really count it as a con. just FYI. Best thing about these rings is that the hollow part allows you to see throw, with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrmartos on 02/13/2013

The universal gun mount is a nice solid piece of metal. The screws work fine and overall it is easy to adjust and fix in the gun. The metal hex key fix perfectly into the screws and they slide easily into position and fit real tight. It is designed for a .4 inches gun mount rail so if you have a .8 inches ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaievmau on 01/25/2013

Works for all the typical airguns, and bb guns, it also have the airplane aluminium so it can take the "heat" It also have some glued protective layer on the inside of the ring, which will help your scope or laser sight. They were just what I was looking for! The High gun mounts will really ... Read more

Mounted to the rifle and scope :)

0 0 0

• posted byjzmtl on 10/22/2012

Great value, feels about the same as brand name rings several times the price If your rifle has non-adjustable stocks, and they are the right height for open sight, this will be a little too tall. I used this with a 40mm objective scope, there are plenty of clearance, but in order to look through the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydrinkypoo on 05/13/2012

Very very cheap. Raises up scope. Quite secure actually. Comes with tool for installation. Could be better-chamferred. Could have thumb screw for little more money. I was looking for a mount to put a $10 yard sale rifle scope on my old air rifle, which is a $20 special. That way it can try to keep up ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byParth90 on 06/22/2011

- cheap - high mounts - included hex wrench - good quality - fits 11 mm rails - one inch scope ring diameter - great for air rifles with 11 mm rail - haven't found any cons on it yet and only time will tell. Uses this for my air rifles and yet I can't say any thing bad about them. They work just as good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEliusmc on 05/14/2011

Fine product with ease of use, I liked a lot because I served very well, fit right in my air-gun cbc 5.5, it is worth buying this I recommend to all friends of consumer products dealextreme I do not see anything that would disparage the product, and therefore great to recommend products with excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAtanu on 08/17/2010

I never thought I would get such excellent mount for this price. Where I stay these are sold at not less than $30 atleast. They are precision built and mount on my gun rail quite sturdy. For sure I plan to buy more for my other air rifles Haven't discovered any so far. Maybe the only thing about these ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections