Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarthjp on 06/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap. Easy to use. Don't occupy much space. The USB cable isn't bad, but I could wish for a longer one. Cons:IMHO, don't get warm enough to do what it was supposed to. My cellphone charging gets warmer that this. Also, the warming area is quite small... The SKU... Read more

1 2
  • posted bysumyca on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works ...I'm using it for my baby bottles at night to keep them warm till she wakes up so she can drink the milk warm and not get spoiled during the time she sleeps Cons:the cord its too short and doesn't keep it as warm as I thought ...... But its meant to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarrenm on 05/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Is a cool idea. Heat pad gets quite warm to the touch when nothing is on it. Cons:Leaving a cup of coffee on the warmer (turned on of course) an hour or so, the coffee drops to close enough to room temperature that I can't tell the difference (maybe 1 degree C warmer). At... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoliobs on 05/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is really easy to use, just plug it into a USB port, put your coffe on it and it's done. The ration price/quality is still really good Cons:the size of the "warm area" might be unadapted to some big cups. this product will not warm your coffee, it will ju... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMistrija on 01/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Low price Simplicity Light Weight Easy of use Cons:Bult quality OtherThoughts:I personally got no pro probs here with low built quality, because of fair price, but this thing Simply just don't work. Average DVD is hotter when comes out from ROM drive after burning much mo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeldorada on 11/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:beautiful original gift came as a surprise. Simple easy to use. the computer can be good fun. Cons:normal price. he could only perform its function. whereas the molar cup work nothing at all. tested. just as cool and coffee in addition to the substrate. then we bought a... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypeanut1985 on 05/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's one of those things you don't need, but need to get anyway. i bought this as a gift to someone else, he's happy with it and uses it every so often. comes in a nice little box, nothing special about it though, its just a box with some bublewarp in it. Cons:instructi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylegobetti on 02/03/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It warms my coffee (see how in Cons). - It is the right size of all my mugs. Cons:- Only really works when charged with an usb charger. - Its plastic is very cheap. - The cord could be longer and have a better quality. - Do not touch it while warming or your finger ti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoppiilikuru on 01/04/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a cup warmer. The diameter of the cup needs to be rather small, but with one I can imagine it improving the durability of the warmness of your coffee. Cons:The first one I got didn't work, but DX was quick to send a replacement, so that still got there for christma... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysudaca on 07/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Hummm, let me think...... I didn´t like it.. so it will be dificult to say something good, let's see it's a beautiful product, good color and it has 2 leds and that's all. Cons:Doesn´t warm up anything and it's not prepared for 8cm diameter cup, so it doesn't do... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections