Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycertv on 09/06/2013

Great to hook up to your work PC and keep your coffee from going cold prematurely. Cord is a great length for reaching any port in your vicinity. The area for the mug is quite small. Nothing more than your basic small coffee mug will fit on this. I dont think it could warm anything much larger than that. I wish it got hotter so I could boil or burn ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthjp on 06/28/2013

Cheap. Easy to use. Don't occupy much space. The USB cable isn't bad, but I could wish for a longer one. IMHO, don't get warm enough to do what it was supposed to. My cellphone charging gets warmer that this. Also, the warming area is quite small... The SKU 171188, for instance, don't fit. Only bought it to reach the $15 to get tracking code. Not exactly ... Read more

1 2
  • posted bysumyca on 06/12/2013

It works ...I'm using it for my baby bottles at night to keep them warm till she wakes up so she can drink the milk warm and not get spoiled during the time she sleeps the cord its too short and doesn't keep it as warm as I thought ...... But its meant to be plugged in a PC or laptop so I understand why its that short its OK , I bought 2 of them and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarrenm on 05/29/2013

Is a cool idea. Heat pad gets quite warm to the touch when nothing is on it. Leaving a cup of coffee on the warmer (turned on of course) an hour or so, the coffee drops to close enough to room temperature that I can't tell the difference (maybe 1 degree C warmer). At the end of the day, the coffee cup radiates more energy than the USB warmer can put ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byoliobs on 05/20/2013

this is really easy to use, just plug it into a USB port, put your coffe on it and it's done. The ration price/quality is still really good the size of the "warm area" might be unadapted to some big cups. this product will not warm your coffee, it will just stay 'drinkable' much longer than usual. / for this price, it can be a usefull gadget ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMistrija on 01/11/2011

Low price Simplicity Light Weight Easy of use Bult quality I personally got no pro probs here with low built quality, because of fair price, but this thing Simply just don't work. Average DVD is hotter when comes out from ROM drive after burning much more than small plastic automat style coffee cup standing on this for 30 minutes. No need to say how ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeldorada on 11/21/2010

beautiful original gift came as a surprise. Simple easy to use. the computer can be good fun. normal price. he could only perform its function. whereas the molar cup work nothing at all. tested. just as cool and coffee in addition to the substrate. then we bought a metal cup. then it heats only the bottom. but also really cool. product will fail. is ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypeanut1985 on 05/07/2010

it's one of those things you don't need, but need to get anyway. i bought this as a gift to someone else, he's happy with it and uses it every so often. comes in a nice little box, nothing special about it though, its just a box with some bublewarp in it. instructions are useless... the usb warmer itself feels very cheap, but for the price i didn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylegobetti on 02/03/2009

- It warms my coffee (see how in Cons). - It is the right size of all my mugs. - Only really works when charged with an usb charger. - Its plastic is very cheap. - The cord could be longer and have a better quality. - Do not touch it while warming or your finger tips will be marked there (CSI will find you easily). - Its box is the worst quality possible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoppiilikuru on 01/04/2009

It's a cup warmer. The diameter of the cup needs to be rather small, but with one I can imagine it improving the durability of the warmness of your coffee. The first one I got didn't work, but DX was quick to send a replacement, so that still got there for christmas. 500 characters, 500 characters, 500 characters, 500 characters, 500 characters, 500... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections