DX » Community » Reviews » Funny Jumping Ball (4*AAA/Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjpil on 01/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice toy. The three diferent lights that flash around are very good and it jumps and vibrates very well. I'm very impressed with this toy at night. Cons:It is not powered by 4*AAA batteries but by 4*AA! The batteries do not last long. The ball external ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymp3hitz on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got this for my little 2-year old nephew, and it works and performs a lot better than I expected. Cons:No real complaints here... OtherThoughts:Love it, love it, love it... It's a good build seeing that its made out of plastic. Takes a little bit of figuring out how t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferdi_morais on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This ball is freaking insane!!! The ball has a mechanism which is supported by a single axle inside the box, where there is a rotor, a speaker and the case for the batteries. When you turn it on, the ball starts glowing with three leds, and the internal device s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaas946 on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Who has children and wants to distract him, this is certainly a great investment, the child gets distracted for hours and running after this item without tiring. Cons:The batteries do not last long, believed to be 4 batteries last longer. The pins come off a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdfgdfgdfg on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Colourful. Can get quite a good bounce on, and when held vibrates quite a bit. Cons:The power button can be hard to push down at times - it's usually easier to turn off than on thankfully. The build quality isn't great, the bumps fall out occasionally - I wouldn't recom... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrkhcn on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Music in high volume. Led light in different colors my son love it ...and people all around ask us where to buy it !! Cons:The picks of plastics are not well fixed (it's an conception defaut due to the plastics used, which is a littl bit soft) my son had taken... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlameHeap on 08/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* very good price * loud sound * bright leds * good plastic: no smell & taste * perfect for children 1y+ Cons:* poor build quality * uncomfortable switch - it's impossible for small child to turn it off by himself. OtherThoughts:It uses 4xAA battereys, not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygamewinter on 04/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price was good. The music track I thought at first would annoy me but its quite good and jolly. The lights that flash around are good and it jumps and vibrates very well. My baby loves this and it keeps him happy and occupied. Cons:Its not the best made thing in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEteXor on 03/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very amusing toy for my 18-month child. He found it a little bit scary at the beginning but after a few minutes he understood how it works and learned how to turn it on and off. He laughed a lot with this toy. The music is nice and funny. Cons:Quality is poor.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytteodort on 06/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good toy for kids.my daughter like it mnogo.nauchi immediately how to start and stop, but only a year and three months. Cons:for children over the years is, in young children can not play with it.has quite a strong vibration and podskacha.malko child can not keep i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections