DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 2-Mode White Light Camping Lantern with Carabiner Clip (2*CR2032/Color Assorted)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrodrigolacreta on 03/06/2014

- Light - Nicely designed - Surprisingly bright - The carabiner clip is very convenien - I sometimes wear it on my belt - Batteries last for long - Can't replace the led - Uses two round batteries which may be not so easy to find here in Brazil - Could not switch it on the first time I got it - I guess ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykellydosch on 08/08/2013

Smallest lantern on DX, fits comfortably in pockets or on a necklace. Surprisingly bright, perfect for packing a bowl or searching thru drawers/luggage in the dark. Surprisingly well built, water resistant. A must have for camping! None. It works as described if not better. I am impressed with it's performance.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byElfugi on 05/17/2013

they seam really good! they are REALLLLY SMALL! watch out the size... i didn´t think they where that small... they do work, they send good light! i bougth two, and one of them is very hard the button to turn it on and off, also for de modes, the best solution i have is to unscrew the bottom part ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeddyjoon on 04/14/2013

These lights are very small end give a lot of illumination. We use them in our hiking tents and in the larger Esvo Sperwer tent when we travel by car. In the hiking tents we need only two to see what we are doing, in the Sperwer we need four. We were that enthusiastic about quality/price ratio that we ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymayamalakova on 01/10/2013

- Light - Nicely designed - Surprisingly bright - The carabiner clip is very convenien - I sometimes wear it on my belt - Batteries last for long - Can't replace the led - Uses two round batteries which may be not so easy to find - Could not switch it on the first time I got it - I guess the button got ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykart31 on 11/24/2012

bright and easy to used, quality is decent for price, no issues, no real falt, bright but not blinding. easy to turn on and off, comes with hook to hang it. none, seems to work fine and serves its purpose which will be to eat up half used coin cells. perfect for using up my old coin cell batteries. Makes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPinnkels on 04/16/2011

- It came in my favorite colour, red - 2 Modes, blinking and solid - Comes with a carbiner clip so I don't need to provide one - Allows me to find stuff in my basement without holding a flashlight all the time - A bit pricey for such a small object - Came somewhat scratched, nothing a bit of sandpaper ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysickmind on 12/01/2010

It's very good looking and it seems to be rain proof! Very romantic light inside of a tent :P The light is not strong enough, you can't use it for reading. It could be a little bit cheaper. The baterries died after couple of months with unit switched off, which is strange... The baterries are cheap (... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byUndel on 07/02/2010

Very appealing price. Really practical. Carabiner clip is very useful in a camping trip - you can hang it in you tent, on your cloths etc. Moderate build quality. I'm not sure how long the on|off switch would last. It doesn't look reliable. But I'll give it a chance. Plastic is cheap and looks fragile.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShadowbr on 05/17/2010

Very practical and efficient! The amount of light emitted is enough inside the tent. The carabiner clip was a great idea, which gives a special touch to the product. There are two modes in the lantern, the first light is constant and the second is how wink wink, that last one is interesting if you want ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections