DX » Community » Reviews » UV Protection Resin Lens Glasses/Goggles (Black)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzoroz on 01/07/2014

They look and feel great. Inner part is rubber but i think they are suitable for winter and summer usage. Frame is flexible and seems durable. I will use them for snowboarding and so far they seem comfortable on my head. Strap size can be adjusted. None Still waiting for bigger snow to test them in real conditions. Strap is fine, nothing special but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexvasiliu on 11/13/2013

Great value for the money spent.It looks above average.If not for a keen eye they can easily pass as pro goggles.Shady lens,very good for day use,the mirror finish just adds a little extra to the style. Materials feel cheap,the head strap is quite weak and poorly executed.No cussion on the sides,you gave to wear it directly on your face.Not very confortable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaferruelo on 06/18/2013

This goggles are awesome. The price is cheap and the quality is very decent. I can be use for snowboard and winter sports in general. The glass is dark enought to see clear on a sunny day. The rubber that is round the glass is similar to a snorkel mask, and the strip has the posibility to regulate the size of your head. None so far, good product and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGordana1975 on 01/28/2013

great mask for skiing......dark color looks good.......looks more expensive then they really are...... they fit great on the head.....standing firmly.....without making pressure.... no cons... i ve already got one of these with golden mirror glass...this one are looking more fancy.....they are not too dark for skiing....you can not buy ski glasses cheaper ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPortomc on 09/22/2012

The price and the build quality is Amazing. My Exploer team is very happy for our purchage. That UV Protection Resin Lens Glasses are good for winter sports and winter hobbies. The size is very good and fits in all the sizes of male head. I dont test it in woman... Be sure about the quality of the product. It will not break easily. This glasses dont ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byTyrannyBR on 05/19/2011

It´s a cheap and very simple googles, has good ventilation. Easy to adjust . Very dark lenses, only suitable for snow or high illuminated enviroments. The plastic are very cheap and smells strange. The size is a bit large for average user. The whole thing is a bit low quality, they must improve the manufacturing to achieve a better product . Also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMuler44 on 07/26/2010

It has a polarized lens, so its almost a one way plastic, unless light hits it from a certain direction as can be seen in one of my pictures. Has an adjustment strap so you can adjust it to your head size for a nice tight fit. Very light in the hand and on the head. Made of cheap plastic, all one piece. Fells very cheap in your hands. Reminds me of ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byBeAnBeAn on 01/30/2010

This is a very simple pair of goggles which I was looking for. I am not into that shiny plastic stuff or any other shade, this simple black did it for me. It is slightly big for the average head, and it kind of smells weird but not nasty. The straps are to adjust or maybe just can't adjust that far for my slightly average head. Perfect pair of goggles ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections