DX » Community » Reviews » UV Protection Resin Lens Glasses/Goggles (Grey)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjokicha on 05/05/2013

- Large Coverage - Reduces glare from sun/snow (for snowboarding/skiing) - Strong lens (good for skirmish airsoft) - Adjustable strap - Dark shade lens (not good for night time use) - Frame color is different from picture - Doesn't cover the nose bridge too well (unless you have a big nose?) Bought this ... Read more

Front View

0 0 0

• posted byCreatureman on 01/29/2013

It is a good size goggle. I'm using it for mountain biking to protect my glasses from low level branches hitting my glasses. It fit well over my prescription glasses. I haven't use it yet but I'm sure it'll be good. It is a bit dark for cloudy days but should be good for sunny days as it cuts out the ... Read more

Stitcing...... Cuts out glare Fits over prescription glasses Ready to roll!!

0 0 0

• posted byGordana1975 on 12/24/2012

They are great for this price.. very comfortable..excellent for skiing.. they are not for kids. too big for them...i ll try then in another colour.. no cons really, i m re-commanding them for skiing.. great for this price, I would like to hear from others for which outdoor activities they are good also.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVorac_thats_me on 12/21/2012

Comfortable Fit over dioptre glasses Have protected from rain air vents, to cope with condensation Too dark to use on everiday basis. No antifog coating No case (but for this price ...) I got them for cycling, but it appears they are only good in bright light or in snowy environment (in which the UV ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysim01 on 02/17/2011

They look very cool! The build quality is not bad at all. The elastic band is strong and the fit is good. The frame is a bit hard, but OK. The lens is dark, but not too dark. Kind of smoky with a slight mirror effect. The frame is a bit hard, but OK I use ski goggles once a season, but when I need a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxak0root on 07/14/2010

+ Very good quality and price + Yes, xroupistar, I'll certainly remember you :D:D these are very good fitting goggles, and very comfortable + Not too dark, they aren't blocking the sight too much also, and protects somehow your eyes from sun and especially from snow :) No cons at the moment, very good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxroupistar on 03/15/2010

The price and the build quality is Amazing. My Exploer team is very happy for our purchage. That UV Protection Resin Lens Glasses are good for winter sports and winter hobbies. The size is very good and fits in all the sizes of male head. I dont test it in woman... Be sure about the quality of the product.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections