DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck USB Powered 10-LED Keyboard Light for Laptop (Black)
  • 5 star 11 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNegrofranco on 10/25/2013

great light for the computer. very easy and handy to use. the price is great , here in argentina it cost doble. Wonderful gift for someone you care. Nothing bad with this item . I can't found any cons in this case. Great price. Its a great way to be in the dark with your laptop and to not disturbed other people. The moving body alouds to place the light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmanajas on 10/21/2013

- Price - Ultra bright leds - Luminosity - Facility to use - The power switch - Angle of range - No external power suply - Flexible neck - Built quality - No one for now. Its awsome. The number of leds provide a very good luminosity without disturbing the vision. It´s very confortable to use in every situation of light. 100% recomended to use your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byacamposr on 04/20/2013

Directly plug the USB LED Light into the USB port on your laptop - No external power supply is needed - Gently adjust the flexible neck of USB LED light to position you wish.Works very well. Plenty of light to enable viewing of keyboard under any outside lighting conditions. May not be bright enough for everyone.The neck may be a little short if you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBobboVilla on 12/14/2012

Very bright light - useful at night. There is enough light to illuminate even a large laptop keyboard. The neck is flexible and can be adjusted any way you want, but it stays in the shape you leave it. The on/off button allows you to keep it connected to the computer, and just turn it on when you need more light. The USB connection is a bit wobbly, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjkatz on 10/05/2012

-it comes with a power switch maybe the most important thing!!!!!! i use it when i dj. i plug it in to my mac and when i dont need the light i just hit the small switch works great 10 LED lights works very strong can light up to 1.5 meter the arm of the item is really strong and good very relaible the front has a mirror like cover for light reflection ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJustinOkay on 05/23/2011

*Light is nice and bright but not too bright *Has an On/Off switch so you dont have to keep plugging it in and out to use it. *The neck for the light is really flexible and sturdy. *Can be used as a lamp for your keyboard or for homework on your desk. *MINE BROKE AFTER A FEW WEEKS OF USE! Another friend of mine bought a different USB light here on DX ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byozziemozzie1952 on 03/31/2011

Works very well. Plenty of light to enable viewing of keyboard under any outside lighting conditions. Improved my work time on my laptop. It appears well-made and the only weakspot is of course the usb connection but only because in certain configurations the flexible arm can put a strain on the connection. Time will tell if it holds up over time. Buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynotexa on 03/30/2011

- More than one led, this gives a much more spread-out light, ideal for lighting a laptop keyboard - It has an on/off button, I can leave it plugged in the usb connector without using power - Nice spread but the light still stays local. You won't hinder anybody else with this light. - The flexible neck is durable and stiff enough to keep the light in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrudda on 01/21/2011

good light source for any laptop or other device with a standard usb port (version 1.1 or 2.0, am not sure about usb 3.0) has a little switch on the top so u can turn it off without having to unplug it from the usb port even works with a car dc to usb converter (of course it does because usb is only 5 volts and a car has 12, so the converter will work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymedzik on 01/11/2011

It is OK led light very convenient if you are using your laptop or desktop in the room where there is not sufficient light, build quality is OK and the brightness off the LED-s is excellent. It could broke your USB connector if you are not careful , but that is just warning didn't happen to my. It is Ok product and i am very pleased with it.Maybe it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections