DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck USB Powered 10-LED Keyboard Light for Laptop (Black)
  • 5 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byacamposr on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Directly plug the USB LED Light into the USB port on your laptop - No external power supply is needed - Gently adjust the flexible neck of USB LED light to position you wish.Works very well. Plenty of light to enable viewing of keyboard under any outside lightin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBobboVilla on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright light - useful at night. There is enough light to illuminate even a large laptop keyboard. The neck is flexible and can be adjusted any way you want, but it stays in the shape you leave it. The on/off button allows you to keep it connected to the c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjkatz on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-it comes with a power switch maybe the most important thing!!!!!! i use it when i dj. i plug it in to my mac and when i dont need the light i just hit the small switch works great 10 LED lights works very strong can light up to 1.5 meter the arm of the item i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJustinOkay on 05/23/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:*Light is nice and bright but not too bright *Has an On/Off switch so you dont have to keep plugging it in and out to use it. *The neck for the light is really flexible and sturdy. *Can be used as a lamp for your keyboard or for homework on your desk. Cons:*MINE BROKE A... Read more

1 0
  • posted byozziemozzie1952 on 03/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works very well. Plenty of light to enable viewing of keyboard under any outside lighting conditions. Improved my work time on my laptop. It appears well-made and the only weakspot is of course the usb connection but only because in certain configurations the flexible arm... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynotexa on 03/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- More than one led, this gives a much more spread-out light, ideal for lighting a laptop keyboard - It has an on/off button, I can leave it plugged in the usb connector without using power - Nice spread but the light still stays local. You won't hinder anybod... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrudda on 01/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good light source for any laptop or other device with a standard usb port (version 1.1 or 2.0, am not sure about usb 3.0) has a little switch on the top so u can turn it off without having to unplug it from the usb port even works with a car dc to usb converte... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymedzik on 01/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is OK led light very convenient if you are using your laptop or desktop in the room where there is not sufficient light, build quality is OK and the brightness off the LED-s is excellent. Cons:It could broke your USB connector if you are not careful , but that is jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzukisalman on 12/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:ultra bright led!!! enough to light up my leptop even in the darkest room, light color is clear white and very bright, the flexible neck is strong and long enough. Cons:hope it will work for along time, be careful with the flexible neck when adjusting the light hold the u... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCharger244 on 08/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great LED light for a laptop. Flexible neck will stay in the position you put it in. Cons:The neck may be a little short if you plan to wrap it behind a laptop screen. It will barely show up atop my Asus Eee PC T91MT, so if you are using a 17 inches laptop, your only ch... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections