DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck USB Powered 10-LED Keyboard Light for Laptop (Blue)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCaaaamila on 12/29/2012

Perfect light range, it's not too bright to illuminate the entire room, but not too low to make it useless. Not only lights your keyboard, but makes you more comfortable using your laptop in the dark. The on/off button is a good thing, so you don't need to disconnect the gadget to turn it off. There ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnhell on 10/11/2012

-Ideal for use in desktop PC or notebook PC and illuminate the keyboard. -Low consumption and produces enough ambient light. -Excellent quality / price. -Put a button on / off is a good idea. -Carefully turn the lamp can be turned off, but this is solved again turn back the lamp until the light again.... Read more

Flexible Neck USB Powered 10-LED

0 0 0

• posted bykevlarmusik on 05/07/2012

I picked up this usb light so that i'd be able to see the ports behind my computer more easily when i've got the lights off. It fits the bill perfectly. I always leave it plugged into one of the ports on my usb hub as it has it's own little on/off pushbutton. Not really any cons as far as price or build ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections