DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible Neck USB Powered 10-LED Keyboard Light for Laptop (Silver)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygoldfingerabp on 12/30/2013

Very very cheap lamp, ideal for illuminating the keyboard of a laptop. The neck is not as flabby as I feared when I read some reviews. I used it for a little fish tank, but after a few weeks of use, the brightness of the led have decreased. It was lighted 8 hour a day. Not the product fault, it's not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymixmil on 06/14/2013

Well the material they use to building the lamp are pretty good this lamp bring a good ligth when you just need be in the dark but see the keyboard so its a good lap and very helpfull so far there's no cons but I feel is kind of feeble but I hope it's not so weak if you need help in the darkness to work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychaiqi on 06/01/2013

easy to use light. It has an on and off button! And the light is very very bright. Very usefull for when you're working at night, but don't want to grab the lamp of the other table. Or you just need a little bit more light. The quality is pretty decent You can bend it in any shape you want. it looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byllamedo on 03/11/2013

The level of illumination is good. Good design, looks really good on my desk. It's really flexible and versatile. It is a little hard to hang in an horizontal position. The USB is the base of the light, so it should not be a common USB, it moves a little. I wish it would fit better on the USB ports so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLightfan99 on 01/11/2011

This product produces a lot of light: enough to easily light up a laptop keyboard (if it's not already backlit). The single LED light units that are more commonly available just don't produce enough light --- so I was really pleased to come across this one. The LED light 'head' is too heavy for the '... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycarnivalcreepa on 04/13/2010

Very bright. Don't look right at it when it is on. Works in any USB port. It only uses the port for the power it supplies so you don't have to worry about any compatibility issues. The neck stays in whichever position you bend it to. There would be no problem using this in a small space, like an airplane ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections