DX » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Cute Cat Paw Feet Warmer Cushion for Cold Winters (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 6 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAremeles on 05/08/2013

-Warms up fast; -Even while it's warming up, just by putting your feet in it you can already get warmed up, so you can use it even unplugged while on the bed, sofa, etc. (just don't try to walk around with it!); -The lion-like tan colour is perfect; -Fabric is great, much like decent a plush toy; -Our cat loves it. -Can't choose the colour. If I had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byToshichOmsk on 05/03/2013

Bought it for my girlfriend, but also enjoyed himself. Saved time and again by Siberian cold winter evenings. Nice and warm for a long time if you keep your feet even hot. Convenient to use with usb hub with buttons on / off. Cushion material is quality good, does not smell toxic. The heating element can be pulled out and wash the pillow. There is no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPurplesaurus on 04/17/2013

- Design was cute and doesn't look like a poor quality item - Material was soft, clean, and tear/nick free - Heated up fairly quickly and was decently warm - Unfortunately did not come in the brown colour shown, it came in pink and my friend isn't a big fan of that colour. - USB cord was a bit short, but you could always add an extension - Could've ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhappydeal on 04/13/2013

Cute product with reasonable price, it's getting warm very quick and makes your feet warm enough in a very cold europe winter. The material is nice, fluffy, very neat. Not getting the light brown color I want as in the picture. I got the safari tiger pattern which is a bit off with pink The cable is too short, should make it longer to reach the closest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFakeCupcakeXD on 01/15/2013

It's cute and it's fluffy. It's very easy to use and very comfy! It has very fast speed of warming, so it's not like you have to wait long long time. It's very good for people with bad perfusion.The cable is not very short or too long. The only one is that you can only plug in with USB, which is a pro and con in the same time, because if you don't have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTotermix87 on 01/07/2013

It is funny looking and comfortable (for smaller feet, it is ideal for girls and kids). Warms up pretty fast. The material feels good on touch and doesnt build up the static electicity charge. The bottom side has antislippery cover. It can warm a little too much depending on how much A/V does your device provides via USB. Does not work with phone connected ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThaysGon on 10/01/2012

- It heats really fast, so if you are on a cold room, it gets nicer and nicer. - It's cute and has a nice work done on it, i believe i'll get more of it, so i can use it on my work desk. - It's Fluffy, and the fabric used on it is very comfortable, don't itches and it hold the hot air. - I didn't like the part that you have to keep your feet together,... Read more

My little paw
    1 1
  • posted bydragonsnaker on 04/06/2011

- When hot, it reaches a very nice temperature (doesn't burn, nor is it too cold). - It's very pretty! It was a present for my girlfriend and she absolutely loved it. She found it very very cute. - You can remove the usb heating pad, and leave it as a cushion! - The heating pad is rather small. I expected it to cover the whole base of the paw. - The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysachat on 04/02/2011

English: It's a really warm slipper. He arrived on time, since the cold is starting here in Brazil. Gets very hot! Super soft and comfortable Portuguese: É uma pantufa realmente muito quentinha. Chegou na hora certa, ja que o frio esta comecando aqui no Brasil. Esquenta bastante!!! Super macia e confortavel English: As the feet have got to stay united,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemmawxyn on 09/14/2010

- it is so cute - I have cold feet ever since I can remember plus i live in a place where winters drop down to 40 degrees below, so i really really need this - washable! because it would suck to have a feet warmer that cant be cleaned, ew -really soft - USB, which means that it will only work near a computer. cant use it when watching TV :( - the USB ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections