DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful Cable Velcro Binding Band (8-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPKersey on 06/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have lots of cables and keep coming here to buy things like these. These are very good at holding together unused thick cords like those you use to power on your computer, monitor cables and other assorted types of wire that you couldn't keep organized. Keep your cord... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great for cable organizing Cheap Multiple colors : useful to differentiate cables (for instance in a drawer full of folded cables) Good stitching Cons:None Maybe they're a little bit too long for some uses (I mainly use these for video cables so I have to wrap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAsad612 on 09/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:*8 different bright colors that stick well and have a pull open strip to easily open *reusable as Velcro opens easily *good price Cons:The Velcro binding was a little loose. The sticking end needed to be pushed a little against the strip for it to stick properly... Read more

* colorful velcro stips, packed
    0 0
  • posted bymilatargino on 07/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very comfortable, easy to used and helps to keep the desk organized. Easy to use, nice look, does as advertised. It has a strong hold, and can keep the touch for a long time, also with wires that tend to create back pressure. Cons:None. All was just as it shou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierieh on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very sturdy, can hold well over 3 kilograms -Has additional strap to pass thin cables thorugh it -Great quality -Length is enough for most uses Cons:-Sometimes you will need more length to tie up a big bunch of cables. You can always chain 2 of them together... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfsiordia on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works fine. Multiple colors looks fine, and it could help to manage cables. Best velcro belt pack for this price. The lenght of the belts its sufficient to hold enough wires Cons:None, The product works pretty fine. Maybe the velcro grappling part its a lit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluefire5 on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Took 2 weeks so i am happy holds Velcro well long enough for most cables Must Buy fast shipmment Cons:Nothing wrong all works as supposed to no cons nothing broken package was sealed OtherThoughts:I like the style of the Velcor holds and the colors are bright.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYigalB on 09/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very comfortable, easy to used and helps to keep the desk organized. Easy to use, nice look, does as advertised. It has a strong hold, and can keep the touch for a long time, also with wires that tend to create back pressure. Cons:None. All was just as it shou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjooma on 03/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They do exactly what they are supposed to do. The release tag is a nice bonus. Quality seems good for the purpose. Bright colors are good for some applications. Cons:This is a simple product so no cons really. Pricing is OK but not dirt cheap. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrzoidberg on 11/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Good quality. *Easy to find cable by the band color. *Great to reduce the cable length or to store cable as it prevents tangles. * Cheep. The price is very good. Cons:None, the product works as advertised. OtherThoughts:It would be great if there is choice betw... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections