DX » Community » Reviews » Colorful Cable Velcro Binding Band (8-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPKersey on 06/02/2014

I have lots of cables and keep coming here to buy things like these. These are very good at holding together unused thick cords like those you use to power on your computer, monitor cables and other assorted types of wire that you couldn't keep organized. Keep your cords well organized inside your drawer with these, instead of having them all spread ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

Great for cable organizing Cheap Multiple colors : useful to differentiate cables (for instance in a drawer full of folded cables) Good stitching None Maybe they're a little bit too long for some uses (I mainly use these for video cables so I have to wrap them around a few times). A must have for organizing your desk, drawers, closets... Have been using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAsad612 on 09/26/2013

*8 different bright colors that stick well and have a pull open strip to easily open *reusable as Velcro opens easily *good price The Velcro binding was a little loose. The sticking end needed to be pushed a little against the strip for it to stick properly. It does its job, but needed a little effort. A good quality Velcro might solve this issue. A ... Read more

* colorful velcro stips, packed
    0 0
  • posted bymilatargino on 07/31/2013

Very comfortable, easy to used and helps to keep the desk organized. Easy to use, nice look, does as advertised. It has a strong hold, and can keep the touch for a long time, also with wires that tend to create back pressure. None. All was just as it should be. Very good idea and product. Very very cheap than any other option. You cant go wrong with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierieh on 04/14/2013

-Very sturdy, can hold well over 3 kilograms -Has additional strap to pass thin cables thorugh it -Great quality -Length is enough for most uses -Sometimes you will need more length to tie up a big bunch of cables. You can always chain 2 of them together to get extra length. -Aditional strap is not wide enough to pass most cables (like AC adapters for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfsiordia on 03/19/2013

It works fine. Multiple colors looks fine, and it could help to manage cables. Best velcro belt pack for this price. The lenght of the belts its sufficient to hold enough wires None, The product works pretty fine. Maybe the velcro grappling part its a little small part Very very cheap than any other option. You cant go wrong with this one. I had a mess ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybluefire5 on 02/09/2013

Took 2 weeks so i am happy holds Velcro well long enough for most cables Must Buy fast shipmment Nothing wrong all works as supposed to no cons nothing broken package was sealed I like the style of the Velcor holds and the colors are bright. 8 x were in a package what you see is what you get!!! fast shipment Price: very affordable Quality: Excellent ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYigalB on 09/06/2012

Very comfortable, easy to used and helps to keep the desk organized. Easy to use, nice look, does as advertised. It has a strong hold, and can keep the touch for a long time, also with wires that tend to create back pressure. None. All was just as it should be. Very good idea and product. Very useful tool. I want to find same but longer - I hope they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjooma on 03/22/2012

They do exactly what they are supposed to do. The release tag is a nice bonus. Quality seems good for the purpose. Bright colors are good for some applications. This is a simple product so no cons really. Pricing is OK but not dirt cheap. I use these for studio purposes to strap microphone cable to stands. For that it is good that they are colorful.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrzoidberg on 11/17/2011

*Good quality. *Easy to find cable by the band color. *Great to reduce the cable length or to store cable as it prevents tangles. * Cheep. The price is very good. None, the product works as advertised. It would be great if there is choice between long and short bands. A must-have thing when you have a lot of cables. I've already bought 2 packs of this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections