Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRhomicron on 02/06/2014

I was really surprised when I got mine. You really cant tell how good it looks from the pictures. The level of detail for such a cheap plush is amazing, the quality is really really good too. The only thing I didnt like, just because i have to say something bad as you wont believe me, is that the white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycamiloponce on 01/19/2014

It is the same doll that my daughter watched in youtube and she love it! She spends almost all day with it, she likes throw it away and it still intact despite all that. I washed it several times and it conserves the colors. Good materials and I am glad to buy it because my daughter plays a lot with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybenebas on 08/10/2013

I was really surprised when I got mine. You really cant tell how good it looks from the pictures. The level of detail for such a cheap plush is amazing, the quality is really really good too. The only thing I didnt like, just because i have to say something bad as you wont believe me, is that the white ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvertinbr on 07/10/2013

Perfect figure!!! very well made!!! i loved it!!! Plastic quality is great, it was correctly packaged: nothing missing to make of it a perfect toy. Is really well made!!! very good for gifts!!! very good for videogame fans!!! I've tried hard, but I couldn't find any con. the only bad thing is that my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanfrowar on 06/19/2013

Very good build quality, really cute toy. Here in Brazil it would cost at least twice this price. It is a very nice gift for any Mario fan. I have it for almost a month and it hasn't changed a thing. Better than expected! The eyebrows from mine came a little loose, but I glued it with Loctite and worked ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcveinot on 04/04/2013

It is awesome being able to get a Bowser plushie! It is pretty well made, holding up well after a year of being played with, not falling apart. Much sturdier and more.durable than plastic figures. Really good price for such a huge Mario character plushie. Eyebrows flap around a bit but it really isn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylarsman1 on 04/02/2013

Looks great, very good quality. I have tried to rip it apart with moderate power and no child will rip this apart easily. Authentic colors. We all love Mario and "friends" =) And great attention to detail, everything is there =) No one really. Everything about this doll is first class. One ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanmandcg on 03/21/2013

Great product, very well done in most of the doll. Compared to most existing Bowser dolls, this version is one of the best ever produced. im going to find other mario dolls to have all of them. my kid likes a lot. He has a "smell of new", what a pity that soon will no longer =/ it looks like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxnaoko on 02/23/2013

The plush is really nice made, the confection and stitching looks good and resistant. Furthremore, the product looks genuine and oficial and it is not expensive at all. I don't think there are cons. Maybe some parts of the plush are barely stitched/glued and look fragile. But I don't think that if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySativaNL on 10/30/2012

It is really genuine looking. It is cheap compared to the real item, and bigger then expected. Build quality is good, except the eyebrows are not glued to the head. Did this myself. After a long time I can say something about the build quality, which I can't right now. I am ordering the whole Mario collection ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections