DX » Community » Reviews » Sharp TFT LCD Module for PSP with Backlight (Sharp LQ043 K3146) - New Premium Quality
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrushiano on 06/10/2013

It is very cheap, here in Argentina I could only find it 2x~3x more expensive. It has excellent quality, very bright (brighter than the original, I think), mine came without dead pixels. Comes in a good package, with foam protection and cardboard box. Also it has a small film, which I won't take out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPoonCoon on 04/18/2013

Screen itself is excellent works perfectly packaging was pristine and well protected, only thing it didn't have was the cable bends which was a little tricky but no big deal if you took your own screen out to begin with - you can pretty much figure it out. None! Being super picky about this, the actual ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNDawg on 11/01/2012

If you have somehow managed to break the original screen of your PSP-1000 from the inside, this is the exact replacement screen you will need to fix it yourself. The product in terms of functionality, is flawless. So if you replace the screen properly, it will do the job. In terms of price, it's definitely ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byArroadie on 11/01/2011

Fits perfectly in the psp 1000. It's the best cost-benefect for yous psp if you suffer of a cracked screen or problems with your screen or backlght. the colors are very vivid and bright Mine came with a shade and a few dead pixels. Its a luck matter, so don't be afraid, since even your shine new psp ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypaldthao on 07/06/2011

Came perfectly packaged in foam protection and card board box. No dead pixels. Hard to find because it was out of stock for a while. NONE. All the instructions that you need is online plus you can view them on youtube for installation. DX support staff was able to help make me make the purchase and check ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypejo80 on 03/09/2011

It works, not that hard to install, genuine sharp screen pulled from a used PSP. It arrived with some black dirt on it and with scraches all over the screen like it had been in a concrete blender with some rocks and gravel. The dustprotecting tape that's supposed to be around the screen was also missing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNovaX2 on 01/04/2011

It's perfect, some dead pixels. If you know how to take apart your PSP and put it back together, then this part could be useful for u when replacing a screen. You must install this yourself so I would probably look it up online how to remove/install a new PSP screen. Some dead pixels, it not noticeable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRockmanX on 06/06/2010

NO dead/stuck pixels AT ALL. Believe me, I've looked for them. It's quite a pleasant surprise, considering the price. Can be hard to install if you are a novice, and doesn't come with the black frame that avoids dust from entering between the faceplate and screen. Just remove your old screen one and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySwifty3005 on 05/24/2010

The screen is genuine Sharp. It has no dead pixels and is much brighter than the original. The price is awesome, nowhere you get it cheaper. The packaging was very good, no damages at its long trip to Germany. On the original screen is a tape on to keep away dust. The delivered screen doesn't have anything.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeshi on 05/11/2010

Its a Genuine sharp screen just as good as the original. That or its an extremely well made copy, but I think DX says these come from sharp, same ones Sony use in the originals. Clear picture, good colors, no dead/stuck pixels, no scratches or other forms of damage. Packaged well. Might be my imagination,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections