DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Plastic Case for 2.5" SATA HDDs (Translucent Black)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykschen on 05/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The plastic case is made of high quality material, two numbers of 2.5" internal Hard drive will fit in perfectly. The lid closes tightly after locked in. This should be good enough to keep dust out, not sure of water though. Cons:Shipping is slow, as it took about 9-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytlsrulz on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good to store 2.5" drives... I am using it for a couple of SSDs. You can store two drives ! Transparent so you can see the drives without opening. Cons:I found it a little tight and then flipped the drive around. OtherThoughts:The opening could be a little easier..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeepThinker on 09/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:You can place this 2.5'' HDD covers in a pile, and make easy for keep many disk in order. Can protect from little shocks your HDDs. Cons:The open flap its a bit hard, and the top cover sometimes don't fit perfect. OtherThoughts:Useful for store many HD drives; I've used t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaesaralvino on 07/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good plastic quality. - Low price. - The lock is not easy to get unlocked by accident. - Has a middle plastic to separate one HDD to another. Cons:- Only fits HDD 2.5" WITHOUT enclosure. - I repeat, HDD 2.5" naked! OtherThoughts:Maybe I was misread a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshusting on 03/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very sturdy plastic, high quality - Definitely keeps hard drives secure. - Holds two 2.5" drives. I was totally expecting it to only hold one. Guess I should have read the description more carefully. (still a pleasant surprise!) - Nice fit for my drive. N... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections