Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZach13 on 05/14/2014

Works as advertised and is nice an flexible because you can check a range of normal batteries, cell batteries and 9V batteries. Nothing special, a but "plasticky", not sure how robust they are, but dont really need to be either. Delivery was quick on these items. Bought this because there is always batteries lying around the house and no one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAvichen on 11/27/2013

Very easy to use, easily tests almost every battery you have. It targets any 1.5V batteries simple to use and read able to test majority of battery types (AAA, AA, button cells, C, D, 9V) Battery terminals tend to slip all the time, Quality could be better, , it's not ergonomically designed to measure the battery. the metal top tip need adjustments-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byektorbarajas on 03/04/2013

- Very good price - Works as expected, indicating the charge of the battery, it's very accurate - Very easy to use - Acceptable quality - Quality could be better, the plastic feels cheap and it seems like it could break very easy if not handled with extreme care - Even that it's designed to accommodate different battery sizes, it's not very ergonomic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDilych on 11/23/2012

I have a lot of batteries and rechargeable batteries, probably like all members of household appliances. I bought a tester to know the level of charge of the battery, which is why sometimes you have to throw out not fully discharged batteries. In general, a good thing for a low price. The build quality is poor. Flimsy housing, cheap plastic. But all ... Read more

Power tester Power tester Power tester
    0 0
  • posted bylpanagis on 08/23/2012

Much easier and faster to check batteries than taking out the DMM all the time. Battery terminals tend to slip all the time. We have a 2 year old and these days all toys have batteries. I got sick of my wife asking me to check if the batteries are good all the time (women can't use a multimeter, it's like Terra incognita to them) so I bouth this and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byObscurer on 07/30/2012

This Mini Analog Battery Power Level Tester should be used with your batteries to see their level. I tried it with my alcaline batteries - and it really showed, that they are dead. It's very easy to use, even my child can use it to make sure her radio car is still working It cannot test level of my rechargeable batteries - if they are not working, it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemale on 04/18/2012

Easily tests almost every battery you have. It targets any 1.5V batteries Build quality is awkward. I had to screw down upper contact to make sure it will touch battery. It's hard to keep battery within contacts. Contacts are made of cheap metal without any tin, so it seems they are corrosive Includes inner current shunt with 4 Ohm resistance and color ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymimura47 on 12/13/2010

simple to use and read able to test majority of battery types (AAA, AA, button cells, C, D, 9V) a must have if you have various items that use batteries good way to milk your batteries for all they worth if they arnt rechargable have to position the battery properly b4 it can give you a read, and when you do the needle at times jumps for a second and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricsi on 02/07/2010

small, can be used with AA/AAA/9v batteries and button cells works to identify the approximate amount of load left in the battery. kind of flimsy needle is dancing around sometimes, but this is mostly no problem It sure is not an advanced measuring tool, but it gives a good indication of if a battery is dead or needs recharge. Also AFTER the recharge ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections