Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZach13 on 05/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as advertised and is nice an flexible because you can check a range of normal batteries, cell batteries and 9V batteries. Cons:Nothing special, a but "plasticky", not sure how robust they are, but dont really need to be either. OtherThoughts:Delivery was q... Read more

0 0
  • posted byektorbarajas on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very good price - Works as expected, indicating the charge of the battery, it's very accurate - Very easy to use - Acceptable quality Cons:- Quality could be better, the plastic feels cheap and it seems like it could break very easy if not handled with extreme care - Ev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDilych on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have a lot of batteries and rechargeable batteries, probably like all members of household appliances. I bought a tester to know the level of charge of the battery, which is why sometimes you have to throw out not fully discharged batteries. In general, a go... Read more

Power tester Power tester Power tester
    0 0
  • posted bylpanagis on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Much easier and faster to check batteries than taking out the DMM all the time. Cons:Battery terminals tend to slip all the time. OtherThoughts:We have a 2 year old and these days all toys have batteries. I got sick of my wife asking me to check if the batteri... Read more

0 0
  • posted byObscurer on 07/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This Mini Analog Battery Power Level Tester should be used with your batteries to see their level. I tried it with my alcaline batteries - and it really showed, that they are dead. It's very easy to use, even my child can use it to make sure her radio car is still worki... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemale on 04/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easily tests almost every battery you have. It targets any 1.5V batteries Cons:Build quality is awkward. I had to screw down upper contact to make sure it will touch battery. It's hard to keep battery within contacts. Contacts are made of cheap metal without a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymimura47 on 12/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:simple to use and read able to test majority of battery types (AAA, AA, button cells, C, D, 9V) a must have if you have various items that use batteries good way to milk your batteries for all they worth if they arnt rechargable Cons:have to position the battery properl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricsi on 02/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small, can be used with AA/AAA/9v batteries and button cells works to identify the approximate amount of load left in the battery. Cons:kind of flimsy needle is dancing around sometimes, but this is mostly no problem OtherThoughts:It sure is not an advanced measuring to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections