Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreaver on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap. - Fits several flashlights; the big outer spring can be removed if necessary, quite easily. - Good reflector. - Gives a fairly decent beam. Cons:- The bulb and connector-springs can turn inside the reflector; makes me wonder about how long it'll take, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrighteousrob on 09/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fixed my surefire Centurion C2 Flashlight that had a burned out p60 bulb. This bulb is plenty bright and goes great with the rechargeable 3.7 volt C123A batteries available on this site. Great Price Can't be beat! Cons:None that I have noticed yet. Maybe it'll burn out qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVVhiteMaG on 08/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good bulb with nice, warm light. Pretty bright using 6.0V Excellent, real aluminum reflector, not some the cheap plastic type. Cons:This bulb draws around 1.4 amps instead of 2.0 amps so about 10 watts of power consumption. OtherThoughts:?y no means do n?t exc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnzycpethian on 06/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this to have it stored as backup for any future situations where I don't want to use LED (maybe this Xenon survives and EMP bomb while I doubt LEDs will). Sounds crazy, is crazy!^^ No, seriously, I just bought it to try out Xenon since I never had it in my P60... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythexchadx2 on 05/31/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This is a drop in replacement for both the Surefire P90 and P91 bulbs. I planned to use this bulb in a different light, but it did not have the battery power needed. I changed plans and dropped it into my Surefire C3. Just based on visual inspection, it is brighter than t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkfad on 12/29/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:In my flashlight module was calculated to 6V. I have it spoiled inserting two batteries of 3.7 V. We have in the new module is worth 5 times more expensive. For the savings I would have to wait three weeks and get back to work flashlight. Good brightness. One... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfitzie on 10/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:nice and cheap xenon replacement bulb,for three dollars each how could you go wrong?I bought 2 of these and ive come out of it ok explain in cons.Throws a nice yellow beam-a mix between flood and spot-good range-about 50-70 meters with decent visibility-easy to install-no... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytesting12345678 on 02/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This replacement bulb is very nice. The price charged by DealExtreme is unbeatable and it also includes free shipping. The bulb also includes a reflector and requires no soldering to install. Fits all P60 hosts. Cons:Don't even think of using this with CR123 b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalgerath1 on 02/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is nice and bright cheap, way cheaper than a SF replacement fit my cheap p60 host fine Cons:does get hot drains batteries pretty quickly OtherThoughts:It is a good drop in. I don't use it much because I got a Cree R2 drop in at the same time and I like it better, not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackicepc on 11/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good output - On two RCR123s it appears actually brighter than my Q5. Nice throw Excellent color rendition Very hot - painful if held to skin in about 4 seconds. Can melt dark plastic Can pop a black balloon from an inch or so away, and cause it to shrink from up t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections