Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFreaver on 05/24/2014

- Cheap. - Fits several flashlights; the big outer spring can be removed if necessary, quite easily. - Good reflector. - Gives a fairly decent beam. - The bulb and connector-springs can turn inside the reflector; makes me wonder about how long it'll take, before there's a lost connection. A good replacement,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDeregistered on 11/26/2013

Inexpensive, Not cheap. Well constructed, well centred globe Beautiful colour that you cam almost call "retro" , just like old maglites. I've nearly forgotton what non LED flashlights weere all about! Bright!. It's a 15 watt light. Good Spill, Reasonable throw. Perfect fit in Solarforce, Uniquefire,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrighteousrob on 09/17/2011

Fixed my surefire Centurion C2 Flashlight that had a burned out p60 bulb. This bulb is plenty bright and goes great with the rechargeable 3.7 volt C123A batteries available on this site. Great Price Can't be beat! None that I have noticed yet. Maybe it'll burn out quickly but it seems solid enough. More ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVVhiteMaG on 08/03/2011

Good bulb with nice, warm light. Pretty bright using 6.0V Excellent, real aluminum reflector, not some the cheap plastic type. This bulb draws around 1.4 amps instead of 2.0 amps so about 10 watts of power consumption. ?y no means do n?t exceed the voltage as the bulb has very low resistance and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnzycpethian on 06/08/2011

I bought this to have it stored as backup for any future situations where I don't want to use LED (maybe this Xenon survives and EMP bomb while I doubt LEDs will). Sounds crazy, is crazy!^^ No, seriously, I just bought it to try out Xenon since I never had it in my P60 flashlights (Surefire and Solarfire)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythexchadx2 on 05/31/2011

This is a drop in replacement for both the Surefire P90 and P91 bulbs. I planned to use this bulb in a different light, but it did not have the battery power needed. I changed plans and dropped it into my Surefire C3. Just based on visual inspection, it is brighter than the P90 (105lumens). When I first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkfad on 12/29/2010

In my flashlight module was calculated to 6V. I have it spoiled inserting two batteries of 3.7 V. We have in the new module is worth 5 times more expensive. For the savings I would have to wait three weeks and get back to work flashlight. Good brightness. One size fits all. no obvious disadvantages, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfitzie on 10/07/2010

nice and cheap xenon replacement bulb,for three dollars each how could you go wrong?I bought 2 of these and ive come out of it ok explain in cons.Throws a nice yellow beam-a mix between flood and spot-good range-about 50-70 meters with decent visibility-easy to install-no mods needed and I think these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytesting12345678 on 02/28/2009

This replacement bulb is very nice. The price charged by DealExtreme is unbeatable and it also includes free shipping. The bulb also includes a reflector and requires no soldering to install. Fits all P60 hosts. Don't even think of using this with CR123 batteries. The batteries will not be able to supply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalgerath1 on 02/27/2009

It is nice and bright cheap, way cheaper than a SF replacement fit my cheap p60 host fine does get hot drains batteries pretty quickly It is a good drop in. I don't use it much because I got a Cree R2 drop in at the same time and I like it better, not a con against this just a pro on the Cree. It is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections