Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygadman on 11/07/2012

It does what it is supposed to do. After using it the clothes smell very nice and clean (kind of like bleach). It's 5 times cheaper than the ones sold in my country. It won't get stains out. If you want to use only the ball you should use it with not that dirty clothes. If there are stains you should add some kind of detergent. It is supposed to be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWednesdayA on 09/19/2012

It does seem to improve the cleaning process of the washing machine when no detergent is added. The build quality is quite bad. At first it only collapsed a bit, then the little balls came out of the washing ball and my washing machine was full of them. I tried replacing them, but it kept on happening so now I put the entire ball in a mesh bag. I have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIlush on 12/01/2011

It really cleans the cloth and leaves a nice clean smell (like after using bleach). It´s really economic, this product can be use for arround 1000 uses, and that means no need to buy detergent for a long time! No instructions (i knew how to use it because I have friends who already use it). For important stains need to add extra powder, but like ... Read more

3 1
  • posted bypsamuel on 10/01/2011

Cheap, it seems to clean the laundry. Usage is easy. There are no instructions in English, no usage period (time /number of washing cycles etc...), the ball was "colapsed" under 900 cycles spinning. Some "holes" has been created in "old cloth" I am sure that in the instructions there is a limitations of tempretaure,spinning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGonNet on 02/19/2011

Price it should be cheaper, it seems to clean the laundry. Usage is easy. I only used it for not wear on my body, like curtain, pillow, blanket... No usage period (time /number of washing cycles etc...), this really a big malfunction. Is that suppose has instructions there is a limitations of tempretaure,spinning speed etc. It cause damage to the product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAviYacoby on 08/21/2010

Cheap, it seems to clean the laundry. Usage is easy. There are no instructions in English, no usage period (time /number of washing cycles etc...), the ball was "colapsed" under 900 cycles spinning. Some "holes" has been created in "old cloth" I am sure that in the instructions there is a limitations of tempretaure,spinning speed etc. With the lack ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygrabil on 07/31/2010

Producto de dudoso funcionamiento pero que en caso de no funcionar, no hace daño. La Washing Ball promete lavar sin uso de jabones, pero la verdad que sin nada de jabón la ropa esta falta de perfume y yo me quedo pensando que aun esta sucia. Product of dubious performance but in case of not working not hurt. The Washing Ball promises to clean ... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections