Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Innovador pero funciona?- Innovative but it works?

posted by grabil on 07/31/2010
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Producto de dudoso funcionamiento pero que en caso de no funcionar, no hace daño. La Washing Ball promete lavar sin uso de jabones, pero la verdad que sin nada de jabón la ropa esta falta de perfume y yo me quedo pensando que aun esta sucia.

Product of dubious performance but in case of not working not hurt. The Washing Ball promises to clean without using soaps, but the truth is that washing without soap, clothes got no perfume and I keep thinking that is still dirty.

Cons:

Me queda la duda de que el producto realmente funcione.

I still doubt that the product actually works.

OtherThoughts:

Creo que es útil para sacar los restos de desodorante que se pega en las remeras y camisas.

I think it is useful to remove the remains of deodorant sticks on shirts and blouse.

Bottomline:

Puede que el producto realmente funcione, pero si es así seguro las compañías de jabone harán todo lo posible por desprestigiar a la washing ball para seguir vendiéndonos sus productos.

The product may actually works, but if really works the soap companies will do everything possible to discredit the washing ball to continue selling us their products

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections