DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Super Mario Figure Keychain Toy - Yoshi (Green)
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySyn3v on 05/12/2014

nice yoshi, excellent quality. Great details, the color are almost the same you see in your game. I'm happy with the product because in my country is not easy to find this figures. The package arrived in bad conditions, but the product it ok the chain it's not the best option, better a metal ring. But you can replace it by yourself. The major cons is ... Read more

Yoshi1 Yoshi2 Yoshi3
    0 0
  • posted bycsrick on 03/20/2014

I bought this cute little Yoshi for my girlfriend to complete the star and mushrooms collection and combined very well, simple and cute, she loved the toy! None, it's really great, I totally recommend for others to buy and see for yourself! I could't find a Mario figure on top of Yoshi. It would be really nice to find one like that, it would fit well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysabrinadantu on 01/11/2014

I bought it for my son and he loves it! yoshi is really well made. It looks very nice. good quality too and cool price Lo compre para mi hijo y le encanta! yoshi esta muy bien hecho. luce muy lindo buena calidad tambien. y buen precio no cons! it's very good! ninguna contra. es muy bueno! it's a cute gift for kids or mario fans. My son and a I like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDocBrownBR on 04/02/2013

Yoshi is extremely well done. The material is of high quality and the overall assembly is quite amazing. The chain that comes with it is extremely fragile and delicate. If you plan to use it as a keychain I would suggest replacing it with a metal ring. The color of the green areas could be somewhat darker, but it does not degrades the product in any ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzapphire on 03/27/2013

It's very cute. Excellent quality. Good price. It's very soft and cuddly. I'm very happy with the product. It looks just the same in the image. It looks very shiny. The toy arrived in good conditions and was not damaged at all. I really don't have Cons about this. It's Yoshi and it really looks like him. The shipping took a month because the local post ... Read more

Cute Yoshi
    0 0
  • posted byRodrigodigow on 03/19/2013

It has a very good texture and is soft. Good product for a keychain. Boa textura e maciez. Vale a pena por se rum chaveiro. Fortunately I have nothing to declare. Felizmente não tenho nenhum contra a fazer. The product took 30 days to arrive because the delay of brazilian post office. O produto demorou 30 dias para chegar por causa da demora do ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDirac92 on 02/10/2013

+ The details are excellent. + The price was very cheap for a product of this quality. + The colors are brigther and cute. +The size is perfect. +Seems resistence. +In my country is very hard to find a product like this, and if you find it, the price is 3 times expensive. + Amazing gift for boys/girls of all ages. + The package arrive in pretty good ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzerocor on 01/10/2013

A very cute small yoshi figue, fluffy and soft. Colors are brighter than they look in the picture and it's good quality. The only thing I didn't like was how his arms are kind of pushed back like he were falling. It's cute when you think of it like that, but I still, I don't think it was intentional. Makes a perfect gift for a Yoshi fan, even though ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysamuel3dstudio on 12/18/2012

very interesting looks very cute with the character of the faithful companion of yoshi mario. But I would buy the blue and red versions, but not like pink, but the only option radon. nothing against the product. appears very nice, only has a small defect in the mouth, but almost invisible. very interesting looks very cute with the character of the faithful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaircontrol2 on 11/27/2012

- Feels really soft, held it for ages. - Great build quality, very well designed. - An amazing gift soft/toy for young children. - I feel like ordering multiple more. - Very low price! - Looks exactly like the Mario figure from the games. None come to mind. Delivery time was long enough, but that was to be expected with such a great service. All in ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections