DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Super Mario Figure Keychain Toy - Yoshi (Green)
  • 5 star 12 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySyn3v on 05/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice yoshi, excellent quality. Great details, the color are almost the same you see in your game. I'm happy with the product because in my country is not easy to find this figures. The package arrived in bad conditions, but the product it ok Cons:the chain it's not the... Read more

Yoshi1 Yoshi2 Yoshi3
    0 0
  • posted byDocBrownBR on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Yoshi is extremely well done. The material is of high quality and the overall assembly is quite amazing. Cons:The chain that comes with it is extremely fragile and delicate. If you plan to use it as a keychain I would suggest replacing it with a metal ring. Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzapphire on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very cute. Excellent quality. Good price. It's very soft and cuddly. I'm very happy with the product. It looks just the same in the image. It looks very shiny. The toy arrived in good conditions and was not damaged at all. Cons:I really don't have Cons ab... Read more

Cute Yoshi
    0 0
  • posted byRodrigodigow on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has a very good texture and is soft. Good product for a keychain. Boa textura e maciez. Vale a pena por se rum chaveiro. Cons:Fortunately I have nothing to declare. Felizmente não tenho nenhum contra a fazer. OtherThoughts:The product took 30 days to a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDirac92 on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ The details are excellent. + The price was very cheap for a product of this quality. + The colors are brigther and cute. +The size is perfect. +Seems resistence. +In my country is very hard to find a product like this, and if you find it, the price is 3 time... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzerocor on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very cute small yoshi figue, fluffy and soft. Colors are brighter than they look in the picture and it's good quality. Cons:The only thing I didn't like was how his arms are kind of pushed back like he were falling. It's cute when you think of it like that,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysamuel3dstudio on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very interesting looks very cute with the character of the faithful companion of yoshi mario. But I would buy the blue and red versions, but not like pink, but the only option radon. Cons:nothing against the product. appears very nice, only has a small defect... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaircontrol2 on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Feels really soft, held it for ages. - Great build quality, very well designed. - An amazing gift soft/toy for young children. - I feel like ordering multiple more. - Very low price! - Looks exactly like the Mario figure from the games. Cons:None come to min... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygustavosdantas on 07/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great, great product quality - Very low price for it`s quality (it seems to be more expensive) - It looks just the same in the image Cons:- It took 3 months to get here (in Brazil) OtherThoughts:I bought it to my girlfriend and she loved it! I am thinking in b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytavomunoz on 06/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product looks like Yoshi, it's really really cute!, bring a small chain to put it as a keychain, is a good product for a mario collector..... El producto se parece a yoshi, es realmente bonito, incluye una pequeña cadena para utilizarlo como llavero, es una bue... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections