Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRLSAraujo on 12/31/2013

Esta estrela linda fica ótima quando usada em chaveiros, mochilas e como enfeite. As crianças adoram. This beautiful star is great when used on key chains, backpacks, and as garnish. Kids love it. Nenhum, por enquanto. Caso haja algum problema, eu colocarei a reclamação neste review.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPurplesaurus on 12/27/2013

I bought this for my friend for Christmas and she really liked it as she's a big fan of Mario. This was slightly better quality than what I expected, the price was great. He doesn't appear as squished as it looked in the picture, which was a good thing! The material it was made out of seemed fine and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byH1m0n on 11/01/2013

It's a nice keychain, and has a good overall quality. The chain allows you to attach the star in any place you want without any problem. Some of the stars "legs" has different sizes, but it's not really a problem. Come without any box and maybe a con for a gift. It's too small, if you are going ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrtaranto on 10/23/2013

Very interesting piece. Comes with a kind of original seal, easy to plug everywhere. The color look extremely like the game color and the size fits to the hand. Probably if it was in a plastic material, could be better, but I knew when I've bought that it wouldn't be like this. Very cool to use in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspaynaw on 09/10/2013

English: A great item for anyone who is a fan of Mario. Portuguese: Um ótimo item pra quem é fã do Mario. English: I have nothing cons this product. Portuguese: Eu não tenho nada contra sobre o produto. English: It would be interesting if it improved the design in relation to symmetry,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVivianePSS on 06/25/2013

English:The star is very pretty, the product actually looks like the star of super mario world. The fabric is good. Recommend the purchase to anyone who is a fan of games and Mario, Portuguese: Produto bonito, sua aparência é bem semelhante a estrela do Mario world. O tecido é bom, recomendo ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byOruga on 06/19/2013

Product was sent in perfect condition, very good indeed, nothing against this product, exactly as in the description. As I said earlier, I have nothing cons this product, great product. Product was shipped in excellent condition, there is nothing to complain =] Product of excellent quality, very soft ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylivinha017mb on 05/05/2013

a keychain lovely, small and cozy, perfect for keys and pouches. I'm loving it. I have nothing against the keychain is very sweet and good. as I said, if u like the Mario game, mehor yet. I think I will buy more to give as a keepsake for friends very beautiful and cute keychain. I'll use it in my purse ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGilahof on 04/18/2013

Taking into account that I am a fan of Mario, I really loved this product, I found it cheap for the quality it presents, is not of the best quality keychains I've ever seen, but I love and let him hanging with my collection. Taking into account the cost-benefit, it has no cons, but the quality of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKenjiYkey on 04/14/2013

The Cute Super Mario Figure Keychain Toy - Star is an excellent product, I love the first time I saw it. Y have it hanging on the mirror of my car and it looks just awesome. I smile everytime I see it hanging there. Believe it or not represents my childhood. No cons for the Cute Super Mario Figure Keychain ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections