DX » Community » Reviews » Dell 1525 Compatible 4400mAh Replacement Battery for Dell 1525/1526 Series
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrufinocastro on 04/25/2013

Very well made. Very well package. Arrived perfect. It comes with around 60% of charge. Perfect adapted to my Inspirion 1525. Turn on as fast as normal. I don´t give any started charge but it works very well. Nothing to say. I will use it more next weekend. It costs 30% of the normal price in Brasil.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydierry on 09/01/2011

English: Actually it worth buying for those of Brazil. Both windows and ubuntu recognize the battery and load levels are real. Portuguese(BR): Realmente vale apena para quem compra do Brasil. Tanto windows quanto Ubuntu reconhecem a bateria e os níveis de carga são reais. English: I have no ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywagneralex on 10/29/2010

Low price, very good quality. The other comment is correct: The original battery costs 4 or 5 times more here in Brazil. In addition, the original DELL battery was not available for sale. Maybe the original DELL battery lasts a little bit more. I have paid only R$ 69,00 (Brazilian currency), due to low ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybloothe on 06/25/2010

The price is excellent. In Brazil, the original battery costs 5 times more. The capacity of this battery is slightly smaller than the original. The original 6-cell battery has a capacity of 57Wh while this has a capacity of 49Wh(measured with BatteryBar Pro). Despite that, it holds approximately 2 hours ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybetapictoris on 05/11/2010

Much less expensive than a replacement battery from Dell. The battery arrived with a full charge. I had to press the battery in place with considerable force in order to get the safety latch to engage,whereas it was relatively easy to get the original battery to lock in place. This battery is noticeably ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections