DX » Community » Reviews » Zobo Kirsite Smoking Filter Tobacco Water Pipe (Golden)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWienk on 06/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:nice little waterpipe easy to cary with you easy to put cigarets in it easy to put other tabak in it good to hold in you habe while smoking Cons:when you smoke a sigaret with it the cigaret will be down real quick after smoking some more things it will block its way so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymhiron on 12/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its just the right size for a 'small' water pipe. Easy to disassemble to clean. Comes with spare o-rings. I quite like it, all-in-all. Cons:I needed to modify it a little bit for ease of use: The clear plastic plug-thing that goes between the reservoir's 'hood' and the... Read more

0 0
  • YA
    posted bymrsekopaa on 11/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:handy little water pipe. you can smoke from it fits to pocket fits to hand and you can hide it behind your palm Cons:you can't smoke as much as your lungs would wanna smoke. so it is very frustrating to try to smoke it empty. it doesn't have any (threads?) so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymimura47 on 08/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:small, compact, looks classy for a mini bong works really well, first toke i didnt even realize i was inhaling anything, very smooth Cons:the connecting filter/flow regulator for the mouthpiece has a small part to limit the flow. this got clogged with tar after 2 uses,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysentinelxs on 01/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Portable. Bowl size is perfect. Practically the best, the smallest, and most portable water pipe on the site. Cons:Parts are kinda small. Instructions are not in english but its easy to figure out what parts do what. Percolator in the mouth peice makes drawing smoke a tad... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections