DX » Community » Reviews » Zobo Kirsite Smoking Filter Tobacco Water Pipe (Golden)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWienk on 06/18/2011

nice little waterpipe easy to cary with you easy to put cigarets in it easy to put other tabak in it good to hold in you habe while smoking when you smoke a sigaret with it the cigaret will be down real quick after smoking some more things it will block its way so you have to open it with a wire again ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhiron on 12/04/2010

Its just the right size for a 'small' water pipe. Easy to disassemble to clean. Comes with spare o-rings. I quite like it, all-in-all. I needed to modify it a little bit for ease of use: The clear plastic plug-thing that goes between the reservoir's 'hood' and the mouthpiece needed to be drilled out ... Read more

0 0 0

• YA
    posted bymrsekopaa on 11/30/2010

handy little water pipe. you can smoke from it fits to pocket fits to hand and you can hide it behind your palm you can't smoke as much as your lungs would wanna smoke. so it is very frustrating to try to smoke it empty. it doesn't have any (threads?) so you just plug everything to place and hope that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymimura47 on 08/09/2010

small, compact, looks classy for a mini bong works really well, first toke i didnt even realize i was inhaling anything, very smooth the connecting filter/flow regulator for the mouthpiece has a small part to limit the flow. this got clogged with tar after 2 uses, removing it solved the problem all parts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysentinelxs on 01/07/2010

Portable. Bowl size is perfect. Practically the best, the smallest, and most portable water pipe on the site. Parts are kinda small. Instructions are not in english but its easy to figure out what parts do what. Percolator in the mouth peice makes drawing smoke a tad bit hart but not enough to hamper ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections