DX » Community » Reviews » Zobo Kirsite Smoking Filter Tobacco Water Pipe (Silver)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFruuz on 10/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All I can say is the item has quality. The bottle is made of quite a thick plastic and the packaging is well made too. The pipe is actually made from some kind of metal. I would think this is made of brass but definitely not stainless steel. Water filter is the best fil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byds14n on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice pipe! Does the job very well, it has a nice looking and there are spare parts that may be useful if you are a heavy user. Comes in a big nice box. There are two heads, one for tobacco/anything and other for cigarrettes, works perfectly. The smoke comes go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrUneasy on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this water pipe is good quality for the price. this package comes with replacement part such as screen : filter and rubber seal. All the parts are easy to unmounted so that make it very easy to clean it. The adapter to put a cigarette is very cleaver and useful. The tip... Read more

0 0
  • posted byh0m3r81 on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price and size, this pipe is quite small so very handy when you are on the go. Smokes well and filters whatever you are smoking well. Cons:piece can get hot if lighter is held to it for an extended period. the mesh in the bottom of the piece can also be an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysolmazalla on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought for my husband because I can't breathe when he smokes, but he smokes a LOT!!! AND OFTEN!!! Not expecting such a pleasant appearance and quality of packaging. You can even give as a gift. When used, then breathe a lot easier. And her husband, I think for the hea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWiedzmin on 03/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The apparent advantage - while smoking cigarettes is less harmful substances enters the smoker's lungs. The result can be seen immediately: all ends up in water (so far tried only with water). Another positive point: I'm allergic, and now it became easier to be with fat... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDeee23 on 09/26/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I purchased this mainly for it's size and portability. The body is plastic which I knew prior to purchase but I was pleasantly surprised by the overall build quality. Comes with a full set of spare o-rings. Cons:Plastic body and aluminum bowl. As I mentioned, I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymanulinho on 07/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Incredible easy to use! Well made and cheap. Does what it supouse to do. Elegant and posibly healthier way of smoking. It came with spare parts: 4 small orings 2 big orings 1 filter Cons:It's smaller than you could think of seeing the photos. It´s kind of... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjcarlberg on 07/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, good for smokers that wanna smoke the water based way. Like water pipe but without the banana,apple tastes Cons:Non really, could get a clean pipe with it, so you can clean it, would be nice, not all think of bying that along with this product. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrissyG on 06/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:usefulness - 5 totally depends on if you smoke or not really doesn't it? well for a smoker it is very useful, the bowl is a good size and the cigarette holder fits one snugly. Cons:filters get clogged up with crap easily (theres one at the bottom of the black pipe bit)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections