DX » Community » Reviews » Zobo Kirsite Smoking Filter Tobacco Water Pipe (Silver)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFruuz on 10/07/2013

All I can say is the item has quality. The bottle is made of quite a thick plastic and the packaging is well made too. The pipe is actually made from some kind of metal. I would think this is made of brass but definitely not stainless steel. Water filter is the best filter media and better than paper.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byds14n on 03/18/2013

Nice pipe! Does the job very well, it has a nice looking and there are spare parts that may be useful if you are a heavy user. Comes in a big nice box. There are two heads, one for tobacco/anything and other for cigarrettes, works perfectly. The smoke comes good! If should be a little easy to clean, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMrUneasy on 03/15/2013

this water pipe is good quality for the price. this package comes with replacement part such as screen : filter and rubber seal. All the parts are easy to unmounted so that make it very easy to clean it. The adapter to put a cigarette is very cleaver and useful. The tip is comfortable and the curve make ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byh0m3r81 on 01/30/2013

The price and size, this pipe is quite small so very handy when you are on the go. Smokes well and filters whatever you are smoking well. piece can get hot if lighter is held to it for an extended period. the mesh in the bottom of the piece can also be annoying when you empty the ash. cleaning can also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysolmazalla on 09/27/2012

I bought for my husband because I can't breathe when he smokes, but he smokes a LOT!!! AND OFTEN!!! Not expecting such a pleasant appearance and quality of packaging. You can even give as a gift. When used, then breathe a lot easier. And her husband, I think for the health of the most useful. There are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWiedzmin on 03/27/2012

The apparent advantage - while smoking cigarettes is less harmful substances enters the smoker's lungs. The result can be seen immediately: all ends up in water (so far tried only with water). Another positive point: I'm allergic, and now it became easier to be with father-in-law than before. The disadvantage ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDeee23 on 09/26/2011

I purchased this mainly for it's size and portability. The body is plastic which I knew prior to purchase but I was pleasantly surprised by the overall build quality. Comes with a full set of spare o-rings. Plastic body and aluminum bowl. As I mentioned, I knew the body was plastic and I can't really ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymanulinho on 07/14/2011

Incredible easy to use! Well made and cheap. Does what it supouse to do. Elegant and posibly healthier way of smoking. It came with spare parts: 4 small orings 2 big orings 1 filter It's smaller than you could think of seeing the photos. It´s kind of dificult to get all de suction you would like.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjcarlberg on 07/10/2011

Good quality, good for smokers that wanna smoke the water based way. Like water pipe but without the banana,apple tastes Non really, could get a clean pipe with it, so you can clean it, would be nice, not all think of bying that along with this product. As usefull as you make it, but as good as it feels.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychrissyG on 06/22/2010

usefulness - 5 totally depends on if you smoke or not really doesn't it? well for a smoker it is very useful, the bowl is a good size and the cigarette holder fits one snugly. filters get clogged up with crap easily (theres one at the bottom of the black pipe bit) i'm sure they can be cleaned out somehow ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections