DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Stainless Steel Automatic Cigarette Roller + Storage Box (70mm)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylightsandsounds on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does exactly as it says it does. It rolls a perfect cigarette everytime and is super easy to use. simply pack the paper in the slot inside and close the device and out pops a perfect cigarette every time. Bought two just in case one breaks. So far both are... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsanuka on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good quality the case is nice and easy to use fit in every pocket. every part of this items looks to be fine. Really cheap and worth to buy i can only advise it to anyone. Cons:The upper part of the case is not shiny at all as shown on the pictures. Inside... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJule2311 on 08/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does what its supposed to do. - I managed to make an almost perfect cigarette,it is easy to use feels like its very durable. Cons:Didn't have any kind of instructions anywhere so it took a little time YouTube search to realize how it works.tobacco doesn't f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byveezay on 03/01/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- It does what its supposed to do. - I managed to make an allmost perfect cigarette on the first try, so its easy to use. - it feels durable Cons:- Didn't have anykind of instructions anywhere so it took a little time to realize how it works. - The leaf-picture on the box... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections