DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Stainless Steel Automatic Cigarette Roller + Storage Box (70mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylightsandsounds on 03/18/2013

It does exactly as it says it does. It rolls a perfect cigarette everytime and is super easy to use. simply pack the paper in the slot inside and close the device and out pops a perfect cigarette every time. Bought two just in case one breaks. So far both are working swell. Rolling tube pin that holds ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsanuka on 10/08/2012

Very good quality the case is nice and easy to use fit in every pocket. every part of this items looks to be fine. Really cheap and worth to buy i can only advise it to anyone. The upper part of the case is not shiny at all as shown on the pictures. Inside it is not possible to store more the 10 cigarettes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJule2311 on 08/08/2012

It does what its supposed to do. - I managed to make an almost perfect cigarette,it is easy to use feels like its very durable. Didn't have any kind of instructions anywhere so it took a little time YouTube search to realize how it works.tobacco doesn't fall out of the box Very useful,u can store tobacco ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byveezay on 03/01/2010

- It does what its supposed to do. - I managed to make an allmost perfect cigarette on the first try, so its easy to use. - it feels durable - Didn't have anykind of instructions anywhere so it took a little time to realize how it works. - The leaf-picture on the box looks like crap compared to the picture ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections