DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Automatic Cigarette Roller (70mm)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypeterpepo on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's made of stainless steel. The size is very neat, easily to be fitted in pocket on your trousers / shorts or whatever. On bottom side there is holder for rolling papers. Rolls cigs pretty easily. Seems pretty durable Cons:Really there is not any con on this... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteed33 on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple but very useful thing. Homemade cigarettes occasional smoker, able to hand-made small. Self-made cigarettes have gotten even and not immediately. With Automatic Cigarette Roller faster (but you need to know to be able to), but smooth and beautiful. Cons:Having re... Read more

Automatic Cigarette Roller Automatic Cigarette Roller Automatic Cigarette Roller Automatic Cigarette Roller
    0 0
  • posted bypaquo on 12/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solid construction. Good quality of stainless steel. The lid is a good invention, instead the moving rolls that used to have the conventional rollers. Practical slot to fit paper. Cons:Maybe could exist in more than one size. I used to use a longer paper, so I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaden on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Makes rolling a lot easier if you are inexperienced. When I first started smoking I found it quite difficult to roll my own cigarettes and this definitely made it easier to begin with, until I learnt how to roll by hand. Cons:can roll a little tight sometimes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrav1085 on 02/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I suck at rolling joints by hand. This machine automates the process so quickly I roll 1/2 g joints no problem with this machine! The build quality is great, all stainless steel except for the vinyl conveyor which is pretty solid- does not seem like it is goin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFranciscoec on 09/17/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what it's supposed to do, and it's sturdily built. It fits width wise with sku.32782. Cons:It's too small for me, the cigarettes you get are too thin as well as very short. You can't fit much into it, and it's hard to pack the right amount in. There's a crease i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJackNippon on 04/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This tool allow you to make your own cigarette, exactly as you like. So you can choose your favourite tobacco, the cigarette paper and the filter you like. The build quality is good. Once you have learned how to use it, this tool can speed up the rolling. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymionisation on 03/29/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Allows you to roll your own cigarette in just a blink! + when you learned how to use it, it's very easy and time-saving + perfect for both cigarettes and "cigarettes" + overall, nice build quality (steel) Cons:- no instructions (but you'll find tons in the interne... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections