Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTheRealMaiMai on 06/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is of good quality, i will totally recommend it. If you have room mates and hate doing the housekeeping this is a fair way to distribute this tasks. just throw the dice and let the odds be with you. I guess the only con is that it is not something that you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybaucika on 11/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very cute. I bought several of them... - The printing is good, not smudged or anything, it can easily be read - the size is bigger than expected (2,5 approximatelly), which i love :) I've checked the photos before ordering but i couldn't really imagine the... Read more

From all sides Close up In hand
    0 0
  • posted byrahzirun on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It was bigger than I thought! When it arrived I was surprised by its size because I thought it will look like a normal dice. It's very fun to use it with my family members to divide our chores. The price in my opinion was okay.. Cons:Nothing I can think of. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakesmebad on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This dice is really beautiful, the engraving details are perfect. Its size is really big and the edges are rounded. Details of paint that has seem durable and washable. Cons:I think I have no cons for this type of dice. I think it could come in some sort of bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDelighted on 06/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Can help you organize the household - A nifty/colorful looking dice Cons:- Text had slightly (really slightly) started to fade on arrival - Colors have rubbed off a tiny bit onto the dice surface OtherThoughts:- It was responsible for some risen eyebrows - A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybibivallim on 04/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This dice is bigger than a regular dice. I use it with my students and they love it. I have received mine in perfect conditions. The six sides are: Wash clothes Do nothing Buy vegetables Sweep ground Wash dishes Cook Since it's bigger than a regular dice, I al... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynedmechg on 04/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This little die is quite solid and has a decent weight to it. The surfaces are nice and smooth, and the corners and edges are rounded nicely. The graphics are clear and easy enough for a child to understand. The text and lettering are clear and easy to read as well. Con... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections