Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMeeshka on 02/09/2014

Very comfortoble to use and fits almost any car with bar covered fans in the salon. Much more useful than those with stickers to the windows. The latter are non useable for a hot summer days, which are plenty for some regions. Also, since the location of GPS becomes lower, the sun is not blinding it so strong. Not for an offroad drive. Is not fixed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrianmay980 on 09/15/2013

This mount dock for gps it's very useful, especially for those who needs someting easy to use and don't like wasting time in installing and assembling. There are only 3 joints inside the package, and my gps doesn't fits there so at the moment I can't use this mount dock in my car. It's a product cheap and useful at the same time, perfect for those who ... Read more

Car Outlet Mount Dock 1 Car Outlet Mount Dock 2 Car Outlet Mount Dock 3 Silicone Back Case 2 Silicone Back Case 3
    0 0
  • posted byechoedwards on 05/27/2013

+ Quick and easy way to mount several different phone/GPS mounts to your car's vent. + Can hold up to an ASUS TF101 - The friction lock for the ball joint is very effective for keeping your device oriented where you want - Limited to cars with fairly flat dashboards. Newer cars with very curved surfaces may not allow for the bottom pads to rest on anything.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebastianlezica on 05/19/2013

Very good!. I love this product and use everyday. I dont like the glass mounts because hide your visibility. We buy a couple and put the cell phones of my wife and I when travel, one with GPS and other with music without any lost of visibility. None Pay attention to the adjustable rail, have a finger support for engage/dismount in the air outlet very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEric1987 on 03/27/2013

Nice cell phone or GPS holder, comes with 3 adapters to mount different types of holders that you already have. The overall quality is good. It adapts very easily to the air vents and you can use the arms to make it more stable. In my case, with my car air vents, once it's get in it's very difficult to pull out. Also the arm is very long so it almost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhilikpaz on 10/22/2012

mounting the phone on the air vent has its advantages (phone gets chilled, the hook is much more durable than the vacuum based windshield mounts that tend to break after a few weeks) Quality can be better (had to unscrew the thing and readjust the internal main screw so it wont be too loose) Hopefully the end for constantly replacing a windshield mount ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjrg999 on 08/28/2012

I have bought this to adapt a TomTom 920 GPS to a Fiat 500 car. The fitting to the vent hole is excellent. It's very easy to install an detach and there´s no such winshield marks as winth suction caps. The vision angle is widely adjustable. It includes 3 different mounting pieces, unfortunately any of them fits my gps out of the box. But with a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBradleyPotPie on 10/03/2011

Simple to use, cheap. Set up takes minutes...prevents an unobstructed view out the windshield while keeping the GPS device at eye level. The build quality was much higher than I anticipated for the price...a steal of a deal at less than five dollars! May not work with all GPS devices...mounting system seemed just a little too general in nature but who ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 09/08/2011

Not too expensive. I have an older 'Cool Navi' 4.3" GPS unit. Though there were 3 different adapters provided with this unit, none of them fit my GPS holder --- so, I wasted my money. Also, it is not very solidly constructed. The device uses only one clip to attach to a single vane on the car vent unit, whereas other devices serving a similar purpose ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 07/18/2011

I have bought this to use it together with my 7" GPS bought also from DX. - It is easy to use and features an universal mounting system - It is compatible with other holders (Phone, PDA, GPS) - Has a 360 degree adjustable ball joint so you can turn your device from portrait to landscape and adjust angle very easy - It gives you better visibility ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections