DX » Community » Reviews » PS2 Memory Card Adapter Reader For PS3 (37CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYoshimitsu39 on 08/20/2011

Worked quickly and easily on my PS3. Looks good and well built. It recognised all my cards, even 3rd party. None really. As other have said it doesnt plug and play on a PC but thats not why I bought it. It recognised a 64MB PS2 card I bought here but I couldnt copy the entire card as the PS3 gave an ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjspecakord on 08/20/2011

It's a great product if you are looking exactly for a USB memory card reader to read PS2 memory cards to save onto the PS3. Another super plus is that I haven't been able to find the original Sony brand that they used to have in the States anymore, but this one fits the bill pretty nicely. No cons really;... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarcangelnew on 05/15/2010

It works great, it recognizes all my memory cards. Even the psone generic cards. Easy to use. It uses the sony interface, so it can't be used in windows. To use iot in windows, you need to find a modified driver version of the sony usb irx, use a psone and/or ps2 emulator with memory card support, thet ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydashneo on 03/02/2010

-it works with the ps3 -it seems to be built well -it doesn't work on the PC like I had hoped it would -it could have been cheaper but at least the quality makes it worth the extra money I had to give this to my friend for his PS3 since I don't have one and I wanted to use it on my PC to install free ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections