DX » Community » Reviews » PS2 Memory Card Adapter Reader For PS3 (37CM-Cable)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYoshimitsu39 on 08/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Worked quickly and easily on my PS3. Looks good and well built. It recognised all my cards, even 3rd party. Cons:None really. As other have said it doesnt plug and play on a PC but thats not why I bought it. OtherThoughts:It recognised a 64MB PS2 card I bought here but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjspecakord on 08/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a great product if you are looking exactly for a USB memory card reader to read PS2 memory cards to save onto the PS3. Another super plus is that I haven't been able to find the original Sony brand that they used to have in the States anymore, but this one fits the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarcangelnew on 05/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works great, it recognizes all my memory cards. Even the psone generic cards. Easy to use. Cons:It uses the sony interface, so it can't be used in windows. OtherThoughts:To use iot in windows, you need to find a modified driver version of the sony usb irx,... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydashneo on 03/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-it works with the ps3 -it seems to be built well Cons:-it doesn't work on the PC like I had hoped it would -it could have been cheaper but at least the quality makes it worth the extra money OtherThoughts:I had to give this to my friend for his PS3 since I do... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections