DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Electronic Drill with Cutting/Sharpening/Polishing Tools Kit
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMityarzn on 01/12/2014

Small. Easy to use. Good (but small) set of tools included. Good plastic case. Liteweigth. Weak. ~6W motor is not enough for something serious. Trying to polish or cut with it is some kind of masochism. No speed adjustment. Included tools are only for rougth polising. For fine polishing you need to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybalakumaran on 03/31/2013

Motor handles good for small load.. Easy to use and comfortable.. Nice round holes.. Cheap product..Suitable for beginners... I use it for drilling and cutting PCBs it does a good job. Does not have tool to tight the bit on, its keeps on falling. Carbide cutting disk wears out soon. Good for DIY, not ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTRCryptoanalyst on 07/05/2012

Tried to drill a few holes in one of rejected PCBs -- the holes are nice and round. The drill itself is light and comfortable, permitting precision work. Very quiet, just somwhat louder than a computer CPU fan. PSU plug is not fitting the sockets common here in Russia, but I had a mating adapter. Included ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bySergeySAD on 02/26/2012

Good thing, this drill is a great tool! I bought it for a long time, and he often helps me in my work. Basically I was doing repair electronics. If you need to quickly drill a small hole in the electronic board, wood, plastic or thin metal, do not pick up a drill enormous size. Also the kit is a good,... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections