• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Great stuff!

posted by SergeySAD on 02/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Good thing, this drill is a great tool! I bought it for a long time, and he often helps me in my work. Basically I was doing repair electronics. If you need to quickly drill a small hole in the electronic board, wood, plastic or thin metal, do not pick up a drill enormous size. Also the kit is a good, sturdy carrying case, small drills are included. Drill itself is made of durable plastic, it is easy to hold in your hand, place the power switch is present. The power supply for this powerful, it does not overheat even after prolonged use. It is very convenient to change the drill bit.

Cons:

Cons I write about below, I do not think big! Rather, it is my fault-finding. In this drill a bit short of power when I drill wood or metal, it sometimes gets stuck (I think in the drills do not have enough gear to increase capacity and lower speed), I would be glad if in this drill was a switch to reverse. The power supply is a bit heavy (it can be done by pulsed) power cable is very short, a little inconvenient. No internal battery, sometimes you need something drilled in a remote place where there is no electricity. The housing is a little slip in my hand, I would like it to be rubber

Bottomline:

In the end, I think this is the best product for the money. I advise everyone who is engaged in electronics. And indeed such a thing is useful to every home. Of course you can embed a gearbox, battery, switch to reverse, as it was possible to make a lighter power adapter with a long cable, but then would increase the cost of the goods, and we certainly want to buy cheap. Even I can add that case might be a little smaller, and preferably in black (so it would look stylish). Another case would not prevent the handle for easy carrying

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections