DX » Community » Reviews » 0.9" Digital LCD Food Probe Thermometer (-50~300'C/1*LR44)
  • 5 star 16 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySodariel on 09/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Útil para una infinidad de usos, como chequear la temperatura del biberón y de las comidas que deben servirse a un determinado valor. Useful for a multitude of uses, such as checking the temperature of the bottle and meals to be served at a certain val... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystefangrmp3 on 08/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is nice looking thermometer with a very handy case, useful not to bend the needdle, when you put it on your kitchen drawer and it will be looking good in your apron pocket (the case it is like a pen). The reading is in C/F (with a touch of a button). You get the righ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydoxpt on 06/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good price Package arrive to Mexico in 16 days. Good material The package arrive without any damage. Works very good. Cons:So far nothing to tell about it. I use it to make chocolates in my business and if wotka wrong the chocolate just was not with good texture... Read more

3 0
  • posted byericoudmnv on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good looks. Cheap. Easy to read display. Easy to operate. If not in a hurry and do not need to measure high temperatures, will be a good buy. Cons:Takes a long time to show the approximate temperature. Broke in the fifth use!!! If you have to measure high temperatures,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMark1212 on 05/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After four months using it I am very happy with it. It is very use to change between celsius and farenhait (only has two buttons). I have used the thermometer with meets, cakes and brownies and it really works. I think it is not bad for the price. It was a present for m... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycjaps on 04/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent thermometer, very accurate. Compact and well built. Easy to store in small drawers. Very cheap. It's cheaper than Brazilian ones (perhaps the government taxes are too high). Low battery consume and practical to change the battery and use only one battery that... Read more

Very informative packing Precise temperature. This is Brazil lol Good case to protect
    3 0
  • posted byeMund on 04/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really like this product! Takes little space, cheap to buy and give an accurate tempratur. I use it when I bake, lagarmat and it always works well. Previously, I was always afraid that the dough became too hot, now I do not have to worry about it Cons:The only thing I c... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypvela on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. It works. Easy to carry and store as a ball-pen. Cons:The buttons are sometimes hard to push. It could be better built. Slow measurement. OtherThoughts:none. Bottomline:As a food thermometer, it works. It's simple to use it, and it has no difficulties to make it... Read more

3 0
  • posted byTreverfcb on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works nice and its a lot cheaper than the one you could find in any shop.. And they are difficult to find around here... It's as long as I hoped it would be. This will make it easier to use over hot surfaces such as the grill. .............. Cons:If you're loo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byfrontierbreaker on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works nice and its a lot cheaper than the one you could find in any shop.. And they are dificult to find around here... Cons:Could be bigger and water prof. Probably some other sku hava this feature.. OtherThoughts:Is not worst than any expensive one that you can find i... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections