DX » Community » Reviews » 0.9" Digital LCD Food Probe Thermometer (-50~300'C/1*LR44)
  • 5 star 19 ( 46% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
onó
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvasju on 08/15/2014

Pros: mide la temperatura a la perfección, muy dinámico, al menos me salvará cuando haga dulces. Cons: llegó el empaque intacto, sin embargo, la pantalla está partida por la mitad y se ve una señora mancha que no me deja ver las decenas u.u No sé, quizás haya sido durante el envío, pues llegó en un empaque tipo sobre reforzado con envoltorio de burbujitas.... Read more

It will be better...

Impression:onó;

0 0
  • posted byghostDancer on 03/01/2014

Good price, very precise, and easy to use, well is a thermometer not that they are really difficult or mysterious to use. Option for Celsius and Farenheit. Takes a long time to mark the temperature , and if you have to open the oven you lose a lot of heat that sometimes can be problematic. A handy case to keep it , so you can't damage anything, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZhell on 02/17/2014

It works. Haven't had any issues so far. Very easy to use. Practical cap for protecting the probe when not in use. Buttons (on/off and C/K) are really cheap looking. Once it remained depressed so I had to pull it out with a toothpick. Remains to be seen how it will stand the test of time :) It took a while to arrive. Life saver for getting the temperature ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenerFeliciano on 12/19/2013

It´s so good to me, because I used in my thermal mug. I think that is cool to know loss temperature during to job´s path. I like to do coffees, and I need to consider the temperature of the wather and milk. It´s other situation that I use. To do coffee using técnical correct, it´s so goog have one 'LCD Food Probe Thermometer'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byertioenlutao on 12/19/2013

Muy fácil de usar y muy ligero. Lo uso para cocinar, sobre todo carne. Lectura de fácil comprensión y permite leer en grados y fahrenheit. La medida se hace bastante rápido desde que empieza a subir la temperatura hasta que se estabiliza. La pila que trae no es de buena calidad y se estropea muy pronto. Recomiendo que la cambies ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykawenla on 12/06/2013

pequeño, con una gran area para medir la temperatura, facil uso, gran precision de medida. perfecto. muy preciso. si se pone a temperaturas elevadas y cerca de la fuente de calor, la pantalla se pone negra y el plastico se puede derretir lo hemos probado para la pecera y en un horno, funciona perfectamente. se puede usar para infinidad de cosas ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySodariel on 09/01/2013

Útil para una infinidad de usos, como chequear la temperatura del biberón y de las comidas que deben servirse a un determinado valor. Useful for a multitude of uses, such as checking the temperature of the bottle and meals to be served at a certain value. No he encontrado contras aún, aunque el estuche que lo acompaña no es pr&#2... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystefangrmp3 on 08/24/2013

It is nice looking thermometer with a very handy case, useful not to bend the needdle, when you put it on your kitchen drawer and it will be looking good in your apron pocket (the case it is like a pen). The reading is in C/F (with a touch of a button). You get the right temperature in a few seconds. The reading change quickly as higher is the temp.... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjpil on 08/16/2013

Excellent thermometer, very accurate. Compact and well built. Easy to store in small drawers. Very cheap. It's cheaper than Brazilian ones (perhaps the government taxes are too high). Low battery consume and practical to change the battery and use only one battery that it's not expensive, another good point. Very useful to temper chocolate and to do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoxpt on 06/21/2013

Good price Package arrive to Mexico in 16 days. Good material The package arrive without any damage. Works very good. So far nothing to tell about it. I use it to make chocolates in my business and if wotka wrong the chocolate just was not with good texture but is better than ever. I propose to get this thermometer with any kind of transport bag or ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections