DX » Community » Reviews » ESCAM Snail QD500 720P 1MP Waterproof Surveillance IP Camera w/ Night Vision – White
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Works Well Very Good!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucafasano on 03/07/2016

Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo, abbastanza semplice da configurare, in notturna perde un po della qualità promessa

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byJirSoft on 01/31/2016

Pros: Good picture, right price, compatible with most SW and HW (as ONVIF) Cons: Setup in chinese, you need to switch it to english first and worse yet it need to be done just on windows computer because Active X controller (later you can use different OS to view it)

Impression:Very Good!,Perfect buy;

0 0 0

• posted by9050719 on 12/23/2015

Es barata y cumple lo que dice. La instale en exterior y se aguanta sin problemas la lluvia. El transformador lo coloque un una caja estanca. El envio fue rapido y prolijo.

Impression:Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted byBram1908 on 09/15/2015

The software is buggy and does not seem to work with MACs.

0 0 0

• posted by8961024 on 09/01/2015

Pros: easy to use, good definition , good night lighting with LED infrared , good software Cons: the specifications say " IP66 " but is built in a plastic which is not bad but I'm afraid not to be appropriate for outdoor , I do not think to withstand the inclement weather summary: excellent , I... Read more

0 1 0

• posted bym1hai on 05/18/2015

Easy to install, good image quality. Perfect for indoor surveillance.

0 1 0

• posted byfavorit57 on 05/18/2015

Impression:Veľmi dobre;

0 1 0

• posted byLSivi on 05/10/2015

Pros: Very clear image on daylight. Good night vision for home application. After finding the correct app for Android, I was finally able to live monitor the camera on my mobile phone. Cons: The only way to setup the camera is accessing it from internet explorer, and it crashes a lot on my computer.

0 1 0

• posted by9328507 on 05/06/2015

Is Easy To Use And Install Come With Videos To Install All In Pc And Smartphone Is Very Good Service

Impression:excellent,Fabulous,easy and full work;

0 1 0

• posted byMarssst on 03/27/2015

Pros: Very good quality of casing aswell as recordings. I am surprised about the good view during night. And the low price made it worth a try. No disapointing what so ever! Cons: Took some time to get it connected to the SYnology drive. Website of cam itself works with IE, but not with other and... Read more

Surpised about the good quality.

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere