DX » Community » Reviews » ESCAM Snail QD500 CMOS 3.6mm Lens Waterproof Network P2P IP Camera w/ 24-IR LED - White
Customer’s impression:
Very good excellent Works Well Recommended Buona
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykynata on 12/15/2014

Good price, after setting is stable and works very well with good picture quality, picture perfect for outdoor day and night Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bywspirit on 12/08/2014

This cam gives great quality for the price. The night vision also works pretty well, and there's a phone app allowing you to see the video streams across the internet. You can also connect to the cam using VLC to watch the streams directly. The only draw back with this camera is that it requires you ... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byAllblacks on 11/11/2014

Pros: very solid product, very good quality. easy to install, I use Milestone xprotect recording software, and it detects it with no issues. cons: none very good value for money. Read more

Impression:excellent,Works Well,Recommended;

0 0 0

• posted bylupoalba on 11/10/2014

Pro: prezzo e prestazioni Funziona veramente bene, ha il filtro ircut automatico (lo inserisce di giorno e toglie di notte) la risoluzione e' buona, la fluidita ottima, non occupa troppa banda. Contro: angolo di visione un po stretto (circa 70°) e ottiche non sostituibili con quelle delle IPCam classiche,... Read more

Impression:Buona;

0 0 0

• posted byPeter1975 on 07/08/2014

This is a very good IP-camera for it's value. There is no camera of this quality avaiable in my country (NL)for this price. The case of the camera is of good material and it comes with good software in English. I'm planning to use it with Milstone or ISpy software. But the software out of the box is ... Read more

17 0 9

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections