DX » Community » Reviews » ESCAM Snail QD500 720P 1MP Waterproof Surveillance IP Camera w/ Night Vision – White
Customer’s impression:
good Very good excellent Nenhum not good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bym1hai on 05/18/2015

Easy to install, good image quality. Perfect for indoor surveillance.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byfavorit57 on 05/18/2015

Super

Impression:Veľmi dobre;

0 0 0

• posted byLSivi on 05/10/2015

Pros: Very clear image on daylight. Good night vision for home application. After finding the correct app for Android, I was finally able to live monitor the camera on my mobile phone. Cons: The only way to setup the camera is accessing it from internet explorer, and it crashes a lot on my computer.

0 0 0

• posted by9328507 on 05/06/2015

Is Easy To Use And Install Come With Videos To Install All In Pc And Smartphone Is Very Good Service

Impression:excellent,Fabulous,easy and full work;

0 0 0

• posted byrrobin on 03/19/2015

Works good and easy to configure. But whan I connect with my cam via portforward with my iphone the login screen pops up and loging in is imposible. Failure message. Can't use the cam now.

Impression:good;

1 0 0

• posted bypoisonx on 03/09/2015

Don't forget to order the adapter if you get this device (unless you have a 12V 1A adapter with the right pin size) Pros: The Cloud feature of this camera works and is easy to get started with. Video quality is good. Cons: The app for android does not work. The device ID is not recognized. Read a... Read more

Impression:not good;

0 1 0

• posted bywebd2 on 02/17/2015

Pros: very good quality video. night vision up to 10m. it is enough for internal use. Cons: default Chinese language and not easy to change it. Camera setup does not allow to change anything. Have to use CMS software to access to camera setting.

0 0 0

• posted bydellarole on 01/29/2015

Câmera excelente, entrega OK Não vem com com fonte e interface da câmera é em chines, mas o programa de gerenciamento das câmeras tem opção para outros idiomas Mas recomendo, pois tem um custo benefício muito bom, e o produto é excelente.

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted bychewhow on 01/10/2015

Pros: great low light performance, image quality is low noise, easy to install, comes with P2P software Cons: transition between bright and low light mode needs minor manual adjustment for optimum performance.

Ideal low light performance camera Ideal low light performance camera Ideal low light performance camera

Impression:Great low light performance;

1 0 0

• posted byJirSoft on 01/03/2015

Nice picture HD water resistant camera. Pros: easy to integrate to ESCAM NVR, simple mount, water resistant, good looking, ONVIF standard, cheap. Cons: IE (Windows) needed to setup the camera (Active X component), for viewing could be used Safari, Chrome...

Impression:Percet buy;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: