DX » Community » Reviews » SKMEI 1016 Men's 50m Waterproof Analog + Digital Dual Mode Display Sports Watch - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice Awesome muito bom Simple Bonito
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byabf15k on 07/29/2015

El artículo es como esperaba, pero ha tardado casi dos meses en llegar.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bysefk on 07/22/2015

come frome Turkey 4 weeks. super condition simple use. low price several times swim about 18 meter deap its real water proof.

Impression:Awesome,nice;

1 0 0

• posted by8661191 on 07/13/2015

Overall it is nice in looks and to wear, but it should be in Belt also which looks more awesome in looks. Overall build quality is fine and in weight it is light weight which make it perfect as it doesn't feel you have something in your hands.

Impression:nice,Fine;

0 0 1

• posted bybond133 on 07/11/2015

Pros: Good watch, provide everything that need for hiking and sport. Wish to see more features in the future like altitude and compass. Cons: Closing of the Strip feels like low quality

Impression:nice,sporty;

0 0 1

• posted byHman545 on 07/09/2015

Pros: - Was very impressed with the quality of this watch. Comes packaged very well in its own box. - About the same diameter as a G-shock watch but slightly less bulky. - Had it for a few months now and its held its time well. - Bought this one for the dual time so I can set the digital time to... Read more

Impression:Awesome,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byrubsamo on 07/01/2015

It looks nice. Easy to use and set. I like all the components. I needed to remove some parts from the chain, it was a quick a easy operation. Just in case I won't put it under the water. Good idea as a present, changing the original box of course.

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byokurumeh on 06/30/2015

Pros: Nice wrist watch, i have had a couple of it from dx. Cons: i got some defective in my previous shipment and dx deed attended to my complaint as appropriate.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bySonia89 on 06/25/2015

Плюсы: Стильные часы, хорошо смотрятся на руке, очень радует водонепроницаемость, можно спокойно купаться и не бояться. Все функции работают исправно. Минусы: выскакивают штырьки, которые держат секции ремешка, можно легко потерять, но эта проблема решаема, можно капнуть капельку клея или что-то... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAikiNeko on 06/11/2015

The first thing I did to test it was to go diving for about an hour, and so far it has survived every immersion with no problems. Now it's kinda scratched, but still lookin' good, which for that price is very nice. The only bad thing about it is that the analog clock seems to desynchronize but a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarlitox1987 on 06/09/2015

Esperaba un poco mas de calidad pero igualmente esta bueno. Por las dudas no me anime a sumergirlo

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere