DX » Community » Reviews » SKMEI 1016 Men's 50m Waterproof Analog + Digital Dual Mode Display Sports Watch - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice Boa fabuloso Unbelievable quality Superb value and great service
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEmanuel0123 on 10/21/2014

Relógio muito bom. Bonito com um material regular. É um pouco maneiro o relógio, mas isso não é muito relevante. Recomendo! Read more

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byganxstarap on 10/08/2014

First, thank you. I am very happy "at first glance" product was well packed (bubble envelope, cardboard box, metal box + sponge) looks exactly like the picture, is light, easy to set the time, date time, etc. I ordered in September 19 today, October 8 arrived in Romania. Good luck, and I will definitely ... Read more

Impression:It`s light, o set the date and time, super design;

0 0 0

• posted byRMBrando on 10/07/2014

Prós: Relógio casual e atlético, ele tem tudo que você precisa em um relógio e é muito original, um grande presente para qualquer um. É muito bom poder entrar em uma piscina sem se preocupar em ter que parar de usar-lo. Contras: Eu não encontrei nenhum. Read more

Nice, sturdy and cheap watch! Nice, sturdy and cheap watch! Nice, sturdy and cheap watch! Nice, sturdy and cheap watch! Nice, sturdy and cheap watch! Nice, sturdy and cheap watch!

Impression:nice, sturdy and cheap watch!;

0 0 0

• posted bysheka1990 on 10/03/2014

pros:muy buen reloj fasil de usar y configurar, buenos materiales,estoy muy satisfecho con el producto ,si quieren un reloj barato y con buenos materiales pueden optar por uno de estos Read more

Excelente Reloj

Impression:fabuloso,Superb value and great service;

0 0 0

• posted bytomer494 on 09/29/2014

It looks wonderful, it feels wonderful, and the price is extremely fair. I bought it as a gift for my son. cant wait for him to see it. It comes with a nice case. The only regret that i didn't bay one for myself. The only con is that it took 5 weeks to arrive and I got tired of waiting (Expected) Read more

Impression:Unbelievable quality;

0 0 0

• posted bygerardsan on 09/27/2014

I was really suprised at the quality of this watch..... I mean under $20? It costs that much to change a battery! Will order more for sure. Read more

Impression:Unbelievable quality;

0 0 0

• posted bytrister on 09/01/2014

Pros:Very light watch. I still haven't Understand if the bracelet is steel or good quality plastic.. Cons: The analog watch indexes hide the digital numbers. The screw that fixes analog time got unscrewed very easily and it is very easy to loose it. Also, I would like to be able to select the date in ... Read more

Impression:Nice and cheap watch!;

0 0 0

• posted byMadmord on 08/21/2014

Fantastic value, nice and big men's watch, lovely display which lights up, the analogue display with a second hand is lovely and of course it has digital time and date display, seems very robust and looks like it is worth far more money that I paid. Comes in a lovely metal box so great for a gift. Would ... Read more

Impression:Superb value and great service;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections