DX » Community » Reviews » Heat Reduction Stand Balls for Laptop (Random Color/Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuDelJiTo on 11/07/2013

It's cheap With the velcro you can put it and remove it as you want Really helps your laptop to cool when it's over a hard surface As all the velcro, if you put it and remove it a lot of times, it ends wasted. I think the heat of the laptop will also waste the glue of the adhesive... Obviously, chen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycatiaht92 on 08/19/2013

This little thing actually does what it is supposed to. It's really cheap and a great alternative to those huge laptop coolers that some people have to carry around. I realize it can be very handy. Quality is not the best (My item arrived damaged) My story: I noticed that one of the pieces(half-ball)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrypto9 on 08/16/2013

Before buying this I was looking for a cooler with fans for my laptop, when testing I can say that this is very helpful to support airflow own notebook's internal fans to warm up doing a lot less. Of course it will not give the performance that gives you a normal refrigerator fans, but I can not complain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraulbribeiro on 08/07/2013

it really DOES help on air flow and circulation beneath your laptop. there's a sensible difference on the temperature, when there's a minimum flow of air around you. It also provides a much more comfortable angle to type. the velcro adhesive gets loose after some time of placing/taking out. one of mines ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTZITAS on 05/29/2013

Fast delivery Quality is okay, but could be improved. It is very light. I am afraid this could affect the quality of the product. I mean in regards the duration of it. That's all. Let's wait and see. Expensive for the quality. I mean it could be cheaper considering the material used. Very light. Ihad ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychivolocoo on 02/20/2013

Keeping my laptop higher it cools much better, so it does what it must. It has got Velcro, so you can remove the balls whenever you want, and placing them again when you want to use it. You cannot choose color. Glue went off near a heat zone of the laptop, and i had to apply this extrahard contact glue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysolunita on 01/29/2013

the product is good. is easy to install and to use. you used to be able to improve the usefulness of the laptop. instructions manual is very small and can not read well. would be nice if the packaging is a little bigger to create a better impression to customers. I would like to come more colors. all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraphaell7 on 01/16/2013

- they work, which is most important thing, - very cheap - due to the heat from laptop, glue under one of the balls melted up a little, so the ball slided to the side by 1-2 centimeters - they are not reducing the heat, but because there is now much more space under the laptop, it have a better air flow,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySaMarium on 01/07/2013

The gadget is small and not eye catching which is good in this situation. It really does what it's used for - helps the laptop to stay as cool as possible. I've got black coloured ones and i like it. It suits to laptop color. Really no need to take them off if laptop is put into the suitcase - it fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvensone on 12/06/2012

When i recive my stand balls I was wery satisfied with it. I have got purple color. I have Hp laptop, and i just stick it under and it helps a lot for heating it.It is really east to use. I have no cons, maybe the sticker can be better, but i have no bigger cons. Maybe balls can be smaller and we can ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections