Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytatotaz on 04/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good output with one cr123 battery, I use it to modify a 3 AAA LED flashlight. Cheap, FREE shipping. Cons:Not to msny to mention, reflector should be smaller for a 3v bulb. OtherThoughts:Good for DIY projects, bright, great aluminum reflector. 500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaser123 on 03/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It runs off only 3v, its enough light to see in the dark. The reflector is textured and made of aluminum, the reflector also cleans up the output very well. Cons:It is not very bright at all, the beam still has an ovalish shape because the length of the filament... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymongie on 03/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap and easy to install. drop it in an ultrafire flashlight with 1 3.0 volt cr123a and it lights up fine. Cons:not very bright. i tested it with the 3.7 volt 10 watt and it beats it hands down. OtherThoughts:i used a 3.6 volt rechargeable cr123a on it and it b... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections