Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytatotaz on 04/11/2009

Good output with one cr123 battery, I use it to modify a 3 AAA LED flashlight. Cheap, FREE shipping. Not to msny to mention, reflector should be smaller for a 3v bulb. Good for DIY projects, bright, great aluminum reflector. 500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaser123 on 03/11/2008

It runs off only 3v, its enough light to see in the dark. The reflector is textured and made of aluminum, the reflector also cleans up the output very well. It is not very bright at all, the beam still has an ovalish shape because the length of the filament. The bulb cannot be removed (or at least without some major work). I wonder if the 3.7v would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymongie on 03/05/2008

cheap and easy to install. drop it in an ultrafire flashlight with 1 3.0 volt cr123a and it lights up fine. not very bright. i tested it with the 3.7 volt 10 watt and it beats it hands down. i used a 3.6 volt rechargeable cr123a on it and it busted the bulb :(. now i dont know what to do with it??? can somebody help me replace the bulb with an LED emitter ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections